11. "Wings" is an underrated track. It's a beautiful airship theme and one of my fondest memories of my first time through Xenogears is taking off in the Goliath. (then Grahf shows up.... FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-)

9. I thought a pic of Ramsus be fitting for the boss theme. He was "the Eternal Mid-Boss" as dubbed by The Dark Id. Also the "Gabler Theme" is just a slowed down version of Knight of Fire.

8. This song plays at Elly's house, right? I love it so much. Of the songs here, I could listen to this one all day because it just sets your heart at ease.

6. This is kinda like a more complex variation of "Lost...Broken Shards", one of the saddest songs I've ever heard in a JRPG. Hearing it play as Elly takes her first step in becoming the "Mother" of humanity was great.

5. A lot of people will talk up "The One Who Bares Fangs At God" but I prefer this. Deus is the real final boss and this song is suitably intense for confronting the thing responsible for all the misery and misfortune in the world.

4. Music box themes are great all on their own (looking at you Davy Jones) but this particular music box theme is beyond lovely. Having it play during the flashback of all the Elly sacrifices and Lacan's descent to Grahf was one of the best moments in all of Xenogears.

2. Id's theme is rather surprisingly underrated. You wouldn't think something so subtle and soft would fit a being of pure, overflowing rage and resentment and agony but it does and that is why I adore it.

1. This is the greatest ballad in gaming history. I had a lot of trouble picking just one section to put in the video. I wanted to post the whole damned thing.