Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: "Leaked Nintendo Digital Event 2014"

This is eerily similar to a leaked paper a friend of mine posted on Facebook last week. Except instead of Xenoworld, it was called Xenogears: Origin. And both of these kind of confuse me, considering all the footage I saw of it, it played exactly like Xenoblade Chronicles. Everyone presumed (with good reason) it was going to be Xenoblade Chronicles 2. I trust the team to make a good game. But I question their judgement on either options here

The paper I saw had Symphony of the Night 2 listed for Nintendo as well. Which brought the probability of it being true down quite a bit. But other than that, this seems to be almost the same thing. Xeno, and Bayonetta still being the only other two things listed that interest me

Edit: Went back and hunted down the pic my friend posted, and the fact that they both also agree on this Pokemon fighting game and Hyrule Warriors being legit is also telling. I thought Hyrule Warriors was just a concept demo. And who the hell thought Pokemon Fighters would be a good idea? lol
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Vyk; 05-17-2014 at 07:23 PM.

Articles

I think I know the document you're talking about Vyk. I'm sure that was confirmed to be fake. I believe that Square owns the rights to the Xenogears franchise so using it's name for a new game unlinked with them wouldn't happen. Something like that.

I presumed it was fake as well. But the things it got right are weird to me. I know there's been footage of Hyrule Warriors, but has there been rumors of this Pokemon game for a while or something? I can't imagine someone just making that up, and then being right about it

I would love to get more news on Shin Megami Tensei X Fire Emblem. Please let us see some actual gameplay. An ATLUS RPG that handles some of my all time favorite characters in gaming. I am so hyped for this.

I'd also love another 2D Metroid title for the 3DS, so that's cool if it's true.

Retro Studios working on another sci-fi action adventure? Metroid Prime was awesome, so I guess we can hope?
    My friend Delzethin is currently running a GoFundMe account to pay for some extended medical troubles he's had. He's had chronic issues and lifetime troubles that have really crippled his career opportunities, and he's trying to get enough funding to get back to a stable medical situation. If you like his content, please support his GoFundMe, or even just contribute to his Patreon.

He can really use a hand with this, and any support you can offer is appreciated.

Articles

I am pretty hyped for a new Metroid too. I started on fusion which will remain my favourite. I would love to see a new one.

The list is promising and plausible. I'm just excited to see how true it is.

absolutely haram Recognized Member Madame Adequate's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Hiero Dule (Brynhildr)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

That's a better lineup than I would have expected! If they can start getting these things out the door in reasonable time, the WiiU will be looking a lot more tempting in a year or two.

Of course, that means I'm going to be cynical and expect it to be a fake.

Articles

The thing about the lineup is that with a few notable exceptions, all of the games have been announced, or said they were in the works:

Wii U - Smash Bros U, X, Bayonetta 2, Hyrule Warriors are all known titles that are coming out. Nintendo apparently said that they were working on Zelda U, Pokken and fatal frame.

3DS - Smash Bros, Pokemon and Tomodachi Life are all known titles. Yokai Watch, and Dragon Quest VII are out in Japan (I'm sure) but haven't been localised.

A new Miyamoto/Retro Studios/Mario Party games just make sense for Nintendo to be working on, although we are sketchy on the details there. A Metroid 3DS game and a new Star Fox game though, that's the big new items from this list. Those are the two more unknown items on this list.