Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Transistor

disc jockey to your heart krissy's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

yeah i beat it tonight
    really good
    i thought everything was explained dunno why you guys are saying it was ambiguous
    did you hit up all the vote points etc? all the dialogue bits?

jiro i see where you're coming from on a lot of those issues
    (SPOILER) didn't think it was stalking, it felt like they had a lot of relations before the game started
    if what'shisface knows red well enough to know how she responds emotionally to stuff like her poster etc
    i think they've spent plenty of time together
    dont think she'd have taken the jacket otherwise
    i did feel off about her being voiceless actually
    i know its part of the plot... which made the times she started typing to communicate a bit more heartwrenching i guess
    Last edited by krissy; 06-15-2014 at 05:14 AM.

The stalkery bit is because you don't know that they have a preexisting relationship when the game starts. There's no indication that they know each other at all. The talk doesn't seem to build from a relationship they already have until way later.
    My friend Delzethin is currently running a GoFundMe account to pay for some extended medical troubles he's had. He's had chronic issues and lifetime troubles that have really crippled his career opportunities, and he's trying to get enough funding to get back to a stable medical situation. If you like his content, please support his GoFundMe, or even just contribute to his Patreon.

He can really use a hand with this, and any support you can offer is appreciated.

disc jockey to your heart krissy's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

yeah that's pretty true, i think it's a in medias res issue
    i literally thought i messed up and skipped the intro when i first started playing