Articles

FFXIV Character

Nope (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Default Let's Play Animal Crossing: New Leaf with Locky

Hello Eyes On!

Welcome to my Let's Play. I recently bought myself a copy of Animal Crossing: New Leaf after just wanting it for so long.... Now all that matters in my life is this game, it's worse than the Candy Crush addiction of December 13, and definitely worse than the Farmville addiction of '09.

So without further ado, let's begin! I missed some pictures at the start as I totally didn't realise I could take them >.>

HNI_0027.JPG

DAY 1 & 2

Here I am, Mayor Tara; the little blonde bombshell of 'Suntown' That's my assistant Isabelle who is some kind of Shih Tzu or something, anyway she's pretty efficient at what she does. That's my office in the Town Hall.

In the first day or two of playing Animal Crossing, I chose a house by the beach - it cost me a stagger 38,000 bells! I bought a Net and Shovel and ran around catching insects from Suntown to sell for bells to pay off this loan. As well as this, I had to apply for a Town Development License (or something) by making sure my townsfolk were 100% happy with the town. This involved a lot of running around talking to them, watering the grass, recycling, and picking them fruit.

As well as this, I did a few things for Isabelle too and she rewarded me with a fishing rod and a watering can! After a whole day of tasks, I'd done it.

& I paid off my loan. (The first of many, apparently.)

HNI_0032.JPG

DAY 3

On day 3, the town's previous Mayor paid me a visit and invited me to his lovely beach island resort! I spoke to him on the pier to unlock this feature and was told that by day 4, I could have access to the island. In celebration of this event, I decided to do some fishing.

HNI_0029.JPG

There are a number of witty comments for each insect, fish, and underwater creature that you collect. Some are not so witty, however.

HNI_0033.JPG

Presents have a habit of flying through the air by balloons! I went to see about expanding my house. A task that will give me a loan to repay of 98,000 bells. I also started work on a fountain, which will also cost 98,000 bells.

All in all, I didn't get up to too much on day 3!

DAY 4

HNI_0034.JPG

HELLO ISLAND!
    THE ISLAND IS FULL OF COCONUTS AND LYCHEES! I MUST HARVEST THESE FOR MY OWN TOWN!

Seriously, this island rocks! So many bugs and fish to take back home and sell for bells.... to pay off my loans... Oh.

HNI_0042.JPG

I took part in a Dragonfly catching contest! I spotted a mango tree while playing so of course I had to pick some to plant in my own town.

HNI_0045.JPG

I also took part in a flower planting contest! Now, this sounds quite boring, but it's actually very fun - especially as there are so many types of flowers that you can just keep and take back home! Excellent

HNI_0047.JPG

Finally I had time for a little bit of diving to collect more treasures. I ended up with an Octupus and some Sea Slugs! The diving suit is brilliant, so I bought one of my own with my awarded medals from the two contests.

HNI_0049.JPG

To really top off day 4, I have a new neighbour! Shari the Monkey!

Sorry for the lack of pics and writing! Next post will be an introduction to the townsfolk, some pictures of Suntown, and a little more about the various tasks you can do! Stay tuned!

Eggstreme Wheelie Recognized Member Jiro's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Editor
    • Notable contributions to former community wiki

Enjoy being in debt forever I love how happy your character looks. I also look forward to seeing many witty fishing comments; that slug one was actually pretty great.

They see me rolling. They hating, patrolling.
    Trying to catch me riding dirty.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Haha, this is excellent! Looking forward to the next instalment.

Crazy Scot. Cid's Knight Shauna's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Sheetle Bug (Twintania)

I became an Animal Crossing widow for some time.

dis gaem

Looking forward to the next update!