Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Heya!

Default Heya!

I suppose I should introduce myself. I'm commonly known as Newmani. I read about this place from the Final Fantasy forums and since that place is a touch empty at the moment I figured I'd come on over here. I hang out at a multitude of places but the Maplestory forums is the place I most frequent. I should note that I'm a little strange, and I like Final Fantasy and Pokemon just a liiiittle too much.

So what kind of people are you guys? Is it not too insane in here?

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Pumpkin Contrary (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Cid's Knight

Hello! I'm shion and I like the Pokemans as well. My favorite FF is IX, which ones are your favorites?

Quote Originally Posted by shion View Post
    Hello! I'm shion and I like the Pokemans as well. My favorite FF is IX, which ones are your favorites?
    IV and VII. Still working on III, and I have yet to play any of the others.

Articles
    Blog Entries

*writes "I'll be a good boy" on the walls over and over*

I mean, no. Not too insane at all. Welcome 8D

Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

We're insane enough!

Glad to have you here, new friend!

Quote Originally Posted by Shorty View Post
    We're insane enough!

Glad to have you here, new friend!
    Thank ya miss.

So what do you guys do around here?

Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Well, we have a general forum for general discussion, a food forum, a writing and art forum, bunches of gaming forums, blogs, and a chatroom! We just gab gab gab all day, really!

Sometimes people get into mischief by letting the giant gorilla out of its cage when the handlers are not watching.

Well, we have a general forum for general discussion, a food forum, a writing and art forum, bunches of gaming forums, blogs, and a chatroom! We just gab gab gab all day, really!

Sometimes people get into mischief by letting the giant gorilla out of its cage when the handlers are not watching.
    ...A food forum? Like a giant mess hall? Are there lots of food fights?

And what's this about a gorilla? ._.

Articles
    Blog Entries

There will be no stopping Gorilla Grodd, Shorty.

Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Hmm, I suppose you could call them food fights. There are very intense debates about which topping of pizza is correct/wrong, and the right term for a fizzy sweet bubbly non-alcoholic beverage that often comes in cans, bottles, of fountain drinks.

Shh shh, don't worry about the gorilla.

Hmm, I suppose you could call them food fights. There are very intense debates about which topping of pizza is correct/wrong, and the right term for a fizzy sweet bubbly non-alcoholic beverage that often comes in cans, bottles, of fountain drinks.

Shh shh, don't worry about the gorilla.
    Well alright I might head on over there in a bit. Still wondering about that gorilla...

Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Alayna Mae (Sargatanas)

Welcome to the forum! I love Pokemon too, but I'm one of those traitorous kinds who are still living in their childhood and who gave up after Gen 2. I hope you enjoy your stay here!

My future is fuelled by the fires of words, wit and companionship.

Quote Originally Posted by AlaynaMae View Post
    Welcome to the forum! I love Pokemon too, but I'm one of those traitorous kinds who are still living in their childhood and who gave up after Gen 2. I hope you enjoy your stay here!
    To be fair I can see why you quit playing after Gen 2. All the good glitches were in gens 1 and 2. Gen 3 has awesome glitches too though that people are just discovering as we speak!

Glitches aside I have a similar feeling about Gen 6. Them new Pokemon... yuck. They look like they came from Corna.

Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Alayna Mae (Sargatanas)

I think it had something to do with the anime for me. As a kid I watched the anime that followed the first and second gens so I was committed to each and every Pokemon. When the third gen came out, I wasn't watching anymore so it was just a bunch of new things that I had no story connection to. Also my first game was Silver, and I backplayed through the first gen games, so I have a bit of first game nostalgia for Gen 1 and Gen 2 as well.

My future is fuelled by the fires of words, wit and companionship.

Quote Originally Posted by AlaynaMae View Post
    I think it had something to do with the anime for me. As a kid I watched the anime that followed the first and second gens so I was committed to each and every Pokemon. When the third gen came out, I wasn't watching anymore so it was just a bunch of new things that I had no story connection to. Also my first game was Silver, and I backplayed through the first gen games, so I have a bit of first game nostalgia for Gen 1 and Gen 2 as well.
    You had Silver version too? I freaking loved that game. I remember one playthrough I beat the Elite Four with my Pokemon at level 38 or so. Sadly the battery wiped out soon after...