Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Least Favorite Movie of all Time

Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

The Holy Mountain. No smurfing contest.

Rantz and I tried to watch Beyond the Black Rainbow and it was intensely uncomfortable for reasons we couldn't pinpoint and we ended up turning it off before we even knew what was going on. That's probably next on the list.

Also The Devil's Rejects. Uncomfortable, godawful, stupid pointless crap, and I think I remember there being n abhorrent rape scene, but it's possible I am confusing it with another film. I hate Rob Zombie.

Will Farrell movies tend to make me cringe. _______ Movie movies tend to make me cringe. But those experiences are generally over after the movie ends. I shudder and then move on with my life. And honestly I probably turn them off long before they end. But regardless, those experiences end when watching them ends

The one movie I remember being the most vehemently bothered by, long after the movie ended was for some reason "Knocked Up". Even now when I think about whats her face (Katherine Heigle?) I feel a twinge of anger. It's completely unreasonable how I feel. I hate her for her portrayal in that movie. I know it's just a character and boy did I hate the character, but I'll forever see that character in her. And she was just a stupid bitch being overly emotional during a pregnancy. It wasn't even a big deal. But something about how ridiculous she was throughout the whole movie, I dunno. I just hated her, and the movie and the entire experience. And seethed over it for a day or two after lol Really ridiculous. But oh well. Knocked Up remains my most hated movie. And I still have a hard time explaining quite why

Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

No, she was a total bitch in that movie.

absolutely haram Recognized Member Madame Adequate's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Hiero Dule (Brynhildr)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Moulin Rouge by a mile. Battlefield Earth? The Room? Catwoman? Hitchcockian masterpieces in comparison. Even Adam Sandler's tax dodging vehicles aren't as bad as Moulin christsmurfingdamnit Rouge and by Neptune do I detest Adam Sandler.

Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Alayna Mae (Sargatanas)

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Adequate View Post
    Moulin Rouge by a mile. Battlefield Earth? The Room? Catwoman? Hitchcockian masterpieces in comparison. Even Adam Sandler's tax dodging vehicles aren't as bad as Moulin christsmurfingdamnit Rouge and by Neptune do I detest Adam Sandler.
    I liked you...

My future is fuelled by the fires of words, wit and companionship.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Yeah, there's just something about Katherine Heigl I really can't stand. She's not that great of an actress and she always plays these neurotic and horrible characters, and I'm willing to bet she's typecast as such because she's like that in real life. She seems like she's horribly snobby and just I don't know.

As for my least favorite movie: while by no means the worst movie of all time, it's still the one I hate the most. And that award goes to The Notebook.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fynn View Post
    Jinx you are absolutely smurfing insane. Never change.

What the bliff Recognized Member
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Shorty View Post
    The Holy Mountain. No smurfing contest.

Rantz and I tried to watch Beyond the Black Rainbow and it was intensely uncomfortable for reasons we couldn't pinpoint and we ended up turning it off before we even knew what was going on. That's probably next on the list.

Also The Devil's Rejects. Uncomfortable, godawful, stupid pointless crap, and I think I remember there being n abhorrent rape scene, but it's possible I am confusing it with another film. I hate Rob Zombie.
    The Holy Mountain was pretty cringe worthy. I had forgotten about that. No thanks to reminding me.

Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Haha, you're the only other person I know who's ever seen it. Why am I surprised at this!

Recognized Member Scotty_ffgamer's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Scotty Ffgamer (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

One of my roommates always really wanted us to watch The Holy Mountain, and we just kept telling him no. I always felt kind of bad for always rejecting his movie choice, but I just knew nothing about it. I suppose I shouldn't feel bad about telling him no.

Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Do not feel bad for telling him no. Do not.

Well I would say Cars 2. But Cars 2 does not exist. At all.

So I'll have to go with The Day After Tomorrow.