Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Let's be a dick to Aeris

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I'm always nice to her. I'm definitely not an Aeris hater. I like Tifa too though, I wish they could have had nice three-way relationship. Aeris and Tifa always got on well. Maybe they could explore this option in the remake.

I swing both ways.
    Jack: How do you know?

Will: It's more of a feeling really.

Jack: Well, that's not scientific. Feeling isn't knowing. Feeling is believing. If you believe it, you can't know because there's no knowing what you believe. Then again, no one should believe what they know either. Once you know anything that anything becomes unbelievable if only by virtue of the fact you now... know it. You know?

Will: No.

If Demolition Man were remade today

Huxley: What's wrong? You broke contact.
    Spartan: Contact? I didn't even touch you.
    Huxley: Don't you want to make love?
    Spartan: Is that what you call this? Why don't we just do it the old-fashioned way?
    Huxley: NO!
    Spartan: Whoa! Okay, calm down.
    Huxley: Don't tell me to calm down!
    Spartan: What's gotten into you? 'Cause it sure as hell wasn't me.
    Huxley: Physical relations in the way of intercourse are no longer acceptable John Spartan.
    Spartan: What? Why the hell not?
    Huxley: It's the law, John. And for your information, the very idea that you suggested it makes me feel personally violated.
    Spartan: Wait a minute... violated? Huxley what the hell are you accusing me of here?
    Huxley: You need to leave, John.
    Spartan: But Huxley.
    Huxley: Get out!
    Moments later Spartan is arrested for "violating" Huxley.

By the way, that's called satire. Get over it.

Shlup's Retired Pimp Recognized Member Raistlin's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Editor

I do enjoy being a jerk to Aerith. Those options are generally the most amusing.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolf Kanno View Post
    I like her, so I'm usually nice to her. Tifa's the clingy psycho bitch that deserves a good hard smack across her plothole creating head. If I had an option to do so, and drown Yuffie after I get Leviathan, I would probably rank this game much higher.
    We don't usually disagree on much FF-related, so this is a special moment for me: you have terrible taste in FF7 women.

Ok, Yuffie is unbearable, and I wanted to do the same to her the first time that bitch stole my materia, but I still like the Wutai sidequest.

(I'd still rather have the awkward, jailbaity Yuffie date than be with Aerith)

I only mistreated Aeris to get the Barret date on my current playthrough. You also have to mistreat Tifa too. It made the game dialog really weird because the characters seemed to mean nothing.

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Loony Bob (Twintania)

My go-to name for Aeris in FFVII is "Bumface". I like her in Crisis Core, though... go figure.
    Bow before the mighty Javoo!

Quote Originally Posted by Loony BoB View Post
    My go-to name for Aeris in FFVII is "Bumface". I like her in Crisis Core, though... go figure.
    Crisis Core did a really great job of handling characterization for all the various characters who were actually in FFVII, up until the massive plot twists started and they through all that away in exchange for more retcons.
    My friend Delzethin is currently running a GoFundMe account to pay for some extended medical troubles he's had. He's had chronic issues and lifetime troubles that have really crippled his career opportunities, and he's trying to get enough funding to get back to a stable medical situation. If you like his content, please support his GoFundMe, or even just contribute to his Patreon.

He can really use a hand with this, and any support you can offer is appreciated.

Yeah Crisis Core Aeris is cute and she seems a bit more likable ?

i mean

VS

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

As with other issues, I wonder how much of it is down to poor translations. When you see the likes of Tifa, Aerith and Yuffie in other things such as Kingdom Hearts or what have you, none of them come out of it poorly.

Articles
    Blog Entries

Last time I saw Aerith's face she was being used as the face claim for a homicidal vampire who sang songs while she killed you, so...

I don't trust her.

Quote Originally Posted by Skyblade View Post
    Crisis Core did a really great job of handling characterization for all the various characters who were actually in FFVII, up until the massive plot twists started and they through all that away in exchange for more retcons.
    My only real problem with that game is that dang glitch Genesis. He comes off as an arrogant prick, and causes a ton of problems both directly an indirectly. And he won't shut up. EVER.

But hey we got to beat the snot out of him twice, which was really nice. Too bad the fights were sorta boring. At least it's good stress relief.

Quote Originally Posted by Newmani View Post
    My only real problem with that game is that dang glitch Genesis. He comes off as an arrogant prick, and causes a ton of problems both directly an indirectly. And he won't shut up. EVER.

But hey we got to beat the snot out of him twice, which was really nice. Too bad the fights were sorta boring. At least it's good stress relief.
    Oh god yes

Genesis is a annoying prick and is basically Gackt.

Worst FF villain.

Quote Originally Posted by maybee View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Newmani View Post

Oh god yes

Genesis is a annoying prick and is basically Gackt.

Worst FF villain.
    The fact he made my video card crash when he tried to use a limit break back when I was emulating Crisis Core on my computer doesn't help. The only thing good about him is Apocalypse, and even that's outclassed by Octaslash. He's a dang glitch I swear!

And even fighting him is boring. I died to Sephy, in two entirely different ways, and I just barely defeated him after using up all my Elixirs and running out of magic and just getting lucky, yet I beat the snot out of Gen in his second form with no magic at all, cause he ate up all my Ethers. At least his leitmotifs are nice but that doesn't make up for much!

Aerith's so easy she'll let any emo with a ponytail ram his sword in her from behind.

Quote Originally Posted by Botchmun View Post
    Aerith's so easy she'll let any emo with a ponytail ram his sword in her from behind.
    N... no. No. She's not, no.

(Also since when was Sephy emo? He's more into killing everybody else than cutting himself and writing (or reading) bad poetry like Gen.)