Thread: + enemies

disc jockey to your heart krissy's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

Default + enemies

+bosses specifically
    that is, noel+ and snow+

are they worth waiting around for? i didnt bother even in ng+, i guess they drop different weapons/things?

I wouldn't say so myself. You might need to fight them to unlock some trophies or other, but I just feel like that's more trouble than it's worth. Which reminds me: I need to go through the game again, following that speed-run guide at GameFAQs.
    This Apple-software (QuickTime) is not meant to be used for controlling nuclear powerplants, aircraft-navigation, communication-systems, air traffic control-systems or lifesupportive machines, where errors and shortcomings in the Apple-software may lead to deaths, injuries or serious property- or environmental damage.

Articles
    Blog Entries

I know standard Noel drops the Shadow Hunter, while Noel+ drops Endless Paradox. Not sure about Snow+ and Snow++, but as Snow gets deeper into his pluses, his appearance worsens as the Cie'th-ness grows on him more. Standard Snow drops the Ghostly Hood, so I assume the other two drop the same.

You're also forgetting Grendel turning into Parandus. Besides an increase in stats, they play exactly the same, and drops the Preta Hood.

Basically, the main point about these upgraded versions is to more accurately line up with your stats as you progress through the game.

fortunately I have the official guide. the snow + and ++ drops are the same as normal snow. he merely has a increase in stats. the same is for noel+ beyond him dropping a different weapon. endless paradox. shadow hunter drop from noel has base strength and magic of 270 with jump and stagger power +5% effects. endless paradox has base strength and magic of 500 but the effect remains the same.
    "Pretty mysterious Neptune of gameindustry, in the name of the Basilicom I'll punish you!"