Thread: Your assistance please

pinchpinchpinchpinchpinch ScottNUMBERS's Avatar

Default Your assistance please

So in the very late stage of the game you're aout to face off with Exdeath and he says something like "btw did you know i'm a tree" and boom he shoots roots everywhere. It's been a while since I played so my memory of this scene may be a little hazy. I have absolutely no recollection of the significance to his vegetative form.

Can you please tell me why Exdeath was a tree
    Staring at my sig will not induce epileptic fits.

A themagicroundabout sig, by themagicroundabout.

X-Death himself is not a tree per sé. That is just a fanboy hype as the randomness is cool so "turns into a tree wtf, he is a tree, @\/\/350/\/\3!" and he himself says random crap all the time like disguising as a splinter. Ghuido tells the story of X-Death's birth. The tree is his shell. X-Death himself is a chimera of evil souls that animated the tree. Neo-X-Death is what X-Death is. A fusion of demonic souls is his original state of existence spiritually while the tree is his original body.

The Void fought the elements.
    Enuo, who was dumb enough to think he could control it fought the elements until it used him completely.
    X-Death, who was dumb enough to think he could control it fought the elements until it used him completely.
    And so it will be again.
    Last edited by Sephiroth; 05-20-2014 at 12:58 AM.

Krankzinnigheid ligt dich Colonel Angus's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Editor

If you type in "Why is exdeath" into google, the first suggestion is "Why is exdeath a tree".

My theory is he's probably supposed to represent some sort of antipode of the Tree of Life.

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

He was p pissed when Saruman burned Fangorn Forest so he turned himself into a tree to get revenge.

Famine Wolf Recognized Member Sephex's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

Exdeath turned into a tree because he wanted to literally show the party that they were barking up the wrong tree.

(USER HAS BEEN BANNED FOR THIS POST)