Thread: X-Men

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Editor

Quote Originally Posted by Big D View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Angus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Depression Moon View Post
    (SPOILER)Oh I thought Rogue died in the future and that's how the sentinels were able to use mutant powers because they had her dna while they were able to shift and adapt because of Mystique.
    (SPOILER)Actually, it was a supposed to be from Mystique. I think Mystique is able to "mime" another mutants powers when she is in the form of that mutant. (SPOILER)In the Days of Future Past episodes of the cartoon she was able to use Gambit's powers as him.
    Mystique's powers, even in the movies, are pretty unique and extraordinary. She can change the size and structure structure of virtually every part of her body, from bones to muscle, teeth to skin, even mimicking fingerprints, retina and voices perfectly. She also has conscious control over this ability. The sheer extent and variety of changes offered by her mutation go beyond what most other mutants can do: while others may have remarkable powers of mind or body, they're generally in a fixed state.

On top of that, Mystique's also virtually ageless, has superhuman strength, resilience and agility, and she's phenomenally intelligent. She's effectively a paragon of the potential offered by the mutant-x gene - if you were going to pick one mutant to study and weaponise, it'd be her.

(SPOILER)As we saw from the future Sentinels, the ability to change size, shape, texture and physical properties at will was an enormous, almost unbeatable advantage through sheer adaptability. Nothing to do with Mystique actually being able to mimic other mutants' powers or abilities.
    Hold on since when has Mystique had super strength?

tech spirit
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Mirage Askai (Sargatanas)

I watched this and liked pretty much all of it. I also really like X-men 1, 2 and first class, but not 3. I guess bringing back the original director helped a lot.

She's had it in all the live action movies, at least.
    everything is wrapped in gray
    i'm focusing on your image
    can you hear me in the void?

A Big Deal? Recognized Member Big D's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Watch any of the trout she does in pretty much any of her action sequences, especially in X-Men 2.

Articles
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Haifa582 View Post
    they're all good, but one thing really pissed me off, that why didn't they introduce Gambit!! he's like the best looking. and rouge need's someone too.

Gambit was in Wolverine Origins and is currently being recast for an up-coming film. I'm not sure if it's the next solo Wolverine, or X-Men, but I know he's been recast. Rogue current love interest is Ice Man.

Krankzinnigheid ligt dich Colonel Angus's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Editor

Quote Originally Posted by ToriJ View Post
    they're all good, but one thing really pissed me off, that why didn't they introduce Gambit!! he's like the best looking. and rouge need's someone too.

Gambit was in Wolverine Origins and is currently being recast for an up-coming film. I'm not sure if it's the next solo Wolverine, or X-Men, but I know he's been recast. Rogue current love interest is Ice Man.
    It'll be the next X-Men movie. The next Wolverine hasn't been planned yet. It's likely to be a small part, to set up a solo film.

Articles
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Angus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ToriJ View Post

It'll be the next X-Men movie. The next Wolverine hasn't been planned yet. It's likely to be a small part, to set up a solo film.
    Solo Gambit film?

I'm okay with this.

Gobbledygook! Recognized Member Christmas's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

MS MARVEL IS A MUTANT! THE X MEN IS CUMMING!!

Moomba

That music sampling during her reveal too!!

I know it will be a long time for Mutants to be introduced into the universe but I am so ready to see some Mutant story lines and see how they will be interpreted.

Imagine if they got a chance to play with some Villians who we haven't seen on the live action screen yet too, Like Mr Sinister and his obsession with the Summers family and subsequently bringing about INFERNO!!

I would be so happy if they wanted to introduce a few different styled series such as X-Factor Investigations where it's run alongside other Government organisations [for example the Thunderbolts] or the more military group of mutants X-Force where they're blasting through walls and taking the action to the bad guy, and even have the New Mutants showing their experiences of coming of age while also competing against a rival school of Hellions!!

The Possibilities are endless!
    Last edited by VexNet; 07-25-2022 at 12:35 AM.
    JET SET RADIOOOOOOO