Hello people! Welcome to a new week of Final Fantasy fan arts, as we inch closer to summer! We have a rather fantastic set of fan art in this week's showcase! So I sure hope that you take the time to visit each source if you enjoy the work to check our more of the artist's other artworks. Not to say that one should do this, but it is only just a suggestion after all! With that out of the way, let's take a look at the showcase.

Neon-Blue-DaggeR @ DA

Dagger loves her plushie!

Aw! This is definitely a very cute picture of Dagger/Garnet fully enjoying her Zidane plush doll. :3 Really quite adorable!

frandy4122 @ DA

Final Fantasy VII

Aptly named "Final Fantasy VII" is really a fan art of one of the heroines of the game, Aerith. This is completely done by pencil, so no coloring job is really necessary. I really like the simplicity of it. Very relaxing.

ForeverShining46 @ DA

Tifa - Final Fantasy 7 fanart

Another Final Fantasy VII fan art, this time of the other heroine, Tifa! This one was done differently, but it's just as beautifully done as the drawing of Aerith. She looks so serene and blissful in this artwork. Very nice!

Xiseln @ DA

Serah Farron

A pretty cute drawing of Serah from FF XIII! It's not fully colored out, but I think the saying "Less is more" works nicely with this picture.

Misty-Masquerade @ DA

FF8: Sorceress Edea

Sorceress Edea is a favorite villain of mine, and I might have to also say that this fan art of her is really nice! The artist worked using only her mouse with a digitial airbrush, so I can really imagine how difficult working on this could be. Kudos!

Realian @ DA

Miqote

Female Miqo'tes are pretty cute, aren't they? I like this face shot of one that this artist did. It looks really cute.