Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678910111216 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 251

Thread: JuraCiddies Park: Vote vote, vote-vote vote, vote vote, vote vote vote vote~

  1. #76
    Beautiful Elf Boy Mister Adequate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Kirkwall
    Posts
    23,295

    FFXIV Character

    Cadyna Lightpike (Coeurl)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

    Default

    Yeah you don't have to vote for every category, just delete it from your Mognet Message instead!

    However you do have to vote Bones & Shorty MLT get together.

  2. #77

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Adequate View Post
    Yeah you don't have to vote for every category, just delete it from your Mognet Message instead!

    However you do have to vote Bones & Shorty MLT get together.
    Ok.

    I know this is slightly offtopic but why's it called Mognet? Is it a mailing system manned by actual moogles?

  3. #78
    Sh♥tposter Extraordinaire Jinx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    21,544
    Articles
    4
    Blog Entries
    14

    FFXIV Character

    Winter Arcana (Sargatanas)

    Default

    Say what you want about me and Freed being nommed together, no other MLT Get Together will ever be as funny as Bones and Shorty.
    mfw you post

  4. #79
    Resident Critic Ayen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Kansas City, Kansas
    Posts
    13,160
    Articles
    12
    Blog Entries
    76

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Award Guy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Shauna View Post
    Hold on a second, did ToriJ not win Best Newbie last time?
    You are correct! DISQUALIFIED!
    You say I'm disqualified yet my name is still up there. You're sending mixed signals.

    Quote Originally Posted by Award Guy View Post
    15. Cutest Male
    ToriJ

    22. Best Final Fantasy Forums Poster
    ToriJ

    29. Weirdest Member
    ToriJ

    30. Biggest Kid
    ToriJ

    31. Most Confused Member
    ToriJ
    *proud* *honored* *don't cry*

    Quote Originally Posted by Award Guy View Post
    41. Be the Next Staffer
    ToriJ

  5. #80
    Crazy Scot. Cid's Knight Shauna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    In the land of Scots
    Posts
    20,402
    Articles
    52
    Blog Entries
    1

    FFXIV Character

    Sheetle Bug (Sargatanas)

    Default

    I made a further post to clarify: you were down for MLT Win a Ciddie for the First Time when you HAD ALREADY WON.

  6. #81
    Beautiful Elf Boy Mister Adequate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Kirkwall
    Posts
    23,295

    FFXIV Character

    Cadyna Lightpike (Coeurl)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Newmani View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Adequate View Post
    Yeah you don't have to vote for every category, just delete it from your Mognet Message instead!

    However you do have to vote Bones & Shorty MLT get together.
    Ok.

    I know this is slightly offtopic but why's it called Mognet? Is it a mailing system manned by actual moogles?
    The Moogles are among the many mysterious means through which the site runs. When Cid set the place up, he did a lot of arcane magic, much of it still obscure to us today.

    Really though because stuff like that and Moogle hugs and Cid's Knights gives the place a lot more character than just Private Messages, Reputation, Moderator, and so on.

  7. #82
    Resident Critic Ayen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Kansas City, Kansas
    Posts
    13,160
    Articles
    12
    Blog Entries
    76

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shauna View Post
    I made a further post to clarify: you were down for MLT Win a Ciddie for the First Time when you HAD ALREADY WON.
    Oh. lol.

  8. #83
    Formally Mr. Shauna Dat Matt's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    The Underworld
    Posts
    4,829
    Articles
    77

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Newmani View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Adequate View Post
    Yeah you don't have to vote for every category, just delete it from your Mognet Message instead!

    However you do have to vote Bones & Shorty MLT get together.
    Ok.

    I know this is slightly offtopic but why's it called Mognet? Is it a mailing system manned by actual moogles?
    Yes.




    But it's a reference to FF9

  9. #84

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Adequate View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Newmani View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Adequate View Post
    Yeah you don't have to vote for every category, just delete it from your Mognet Message instead!

    However you do have to vote Bones & Shorty MLT get together.
    Ok.

    I know this is slightly offtopic but why's it called Mognet? Is it a mailing system manned by actual moogles?
    The Moogles are among the many mysterious means through which the site runs. When Cid set the place up, he did a lot of arcane magic, much of it still obscure to us today.

    Really though because stuff like that and Moogle hugs and Cid's Knights gives the place a lot more character than just Private Messages, Reputation, Moderator, and so on.
    ...Which Cid are we talking about? Ain't there several dozen of 'em?

    I do agree with you though, it's a lot more exciting than those ordinary titles.

    ...

    Do I have to put the numbers in or can I leave those out?

  10. #85
    Formally Mr. Shauna Dat Matt's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    The Underworld
    Posts
    4,829
    Articles
    77

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Newmani View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Adequate View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Newmani View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Adequate View Post
    Yeah you don't have to vote for every category, just delete it from your Mognet Message instead!

    However you do have to vote Bones & Shorty MLT get together.
    Ok.

    I know this is slightly offtopic but why's it called Mognet? Is it a mailing system manned by actual moogles?
    The Moogles are among the many mysterious means through which the site runs. When Cid set the place up, he did a lot of arcane magic, much of it still obscure to us today.

    Really though because stuff like that and Moogle hugs and Cid's Knights gives the place a lot more character than just Private Messages, Reputation, Moderator, and so on.
    ...Which Cid are we talking about? Ain't there several dozen of 'em?

    I do agree with you though, it's a lot more exciting than those ordinary titles.

    ...

    Do I have to put the numbers in or can I leave those out?
    It would probably be best if you kept them in. Or at least kept it in some sort of order so award guy can make the tallies for the scores.

  11. #86

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Shauna View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Newmani View Post

    ...Which Cid are we talking about? Ain't there several dozen of 'em?

    I do agree with you though, it's a lot more exciting than those ordinary titles.

    ...

    Do I have to put the numbers in or can I leave those out?
    It would probably be best if you kept them in. Or at least kept it in some sort of order so award guy can make the tallies for the scores.
    Ok I'll go and add those in, then send in the votes. It's sorta depressing though. I don't know 90% of the names there!

  12. #87
    Beautiful Elf Boy Mister Adequate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Kirkwall
    Posts
    23,295

    FFXIV Character

    Cadyna Lightpike (Coeurl)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Newmani View Post
    ...Which Cid are we talking about? Ain't there several dozen of 'em?

    I do agree with you though, it's a lot more exciting than those ordinary titles.
    Ahaha no no, the guy who founded the website had the username Cid

    e; And don't worry, you may not know many people now but you will next time Ciddies roll around! Unfortunately there's always some people who join at just the 'wrong' time with regards to the Ciddies and end up feeling a bit overwhelmed, but just have fun and vote for what you can

  13. #88

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Adequate View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Newmani View Post
    ...Which Cid are we talking about? Ain't there several dozen of 'em?

    I do agree with you though, it's a lot more exciting than those ordinary titles.
    Ahaha no no, the guy who founded the website had the username Cid

    e; And don't worry, you may not know many people now but you will next time Ciddies roll around! Unfortunately there's always some people who join at just the 'wrong' time with regards to the Ciddies and end up feeling a bit overwhelmed, but just have fun and vote for what you can
    Ah I see. That would have been really cool if he had his own personal army of moogles though.

    Anywho I added the numbers and sent in my votes. Maybe next time I'll be able to send in more than 6 or so.

  14. #89
    Crazy Scot. Cid's Knight Shauna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    In the land of Scots
    Posts
    20,402
    Articles
    52
    Blog Entries
    1

    FFXIV Character

    Sheetle Bug (Sargatanas)

    Default

    We're happy to see you get involved, even if just a little bit! Hope you enjoy your first Ciddies!

  15. #90

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shauna View Post
    We're happy to see you get involved, even if just a little bit! Hope you enjoy your first Ciddies!
    I just hope they're made of chocolate.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •