Thread: Bodily hair; hair of the body. Grows out of you.

Default Bodily hair; hair of the body. Grows out of you.

I have the bodily hair of a wild man that has just walked out of the Scottish highlands or Yorkshire moors or somewhere like that after spending many years living amongst beasts. All the men in my family do. I'm talking my entire torso. My brother moved to Denmark and found that walking on the beach topless there, people would literally gawk at him like he was some sort of animal; they'd literally never in their life seen someone hairy because generally the Danish are not particularly hairy at all.

Recently though I shaved it all off, out of boredom really. Might even go as far as to wax it next time. Might keep it like this.

How much hair do you have? I guess, in my experience at least, girls generally always keep themselves pretty much hair free (I'm talking legs and stuff you sick perverted sickos) OR DO THEY???
    If you're male do you take any of your bodily hair off? Do you even have to? I wouldn't of even considered it if my natural state wasn't a mere step down from the yeti. Most of the guys I know don't really need to.
    Would you consider waxing etc? It's become a lot more common in these recent years.

The Nerd Who Knows Pant Leg Eater from the Bad World's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I currently don't shave anything except my face. I used to shave my chest/stomach area and my armpits, and my hoo-hoo area. Now I just keep my hoo-hoo area trimmed and let the rest grow out.

If I ever get back into that, which I probably will at some point because smooth is nice, I still likely will not do my arms and legs. I've done them before and I just wasn't a fan of it. Made me look too childlike.

<PaperStar> live fast, die young, bad plefs do it well

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Fynnek Zoryasch (Twintania)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Cid's Knight

I don't need to. Aside from my legs, a bit on the forearms, a happy trail and, of course, private bits, my body is completely hairless, which makes me very happy as I consider body hair jus icky in general.

Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Alayna Mae (Sargatanas)

I shave basically everything below my eyes. But it's getting colder here, which means jeans and less leg-shaving. Man that's a chore. ​I still do it though - just less often.

My future is fuelled by the fires of words, wit and companionship.

Well I used to shave my legs back when we had razors and shaving cream to do it with. Nowadays... no. It's not much loss though, as I wear pants 99% of the time and I don't go out very much.