programmed by NASIR Recognized Member black orb's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Banner Design
    • Logo Design

Quote Originally Posted by shion View Post
    What are some RPGs where you can get married and have kids
    >>> You can do all that in one RPG?..

The closest thing to that I have played is Saga frontier 2, you play through like 3 generations..
    >> The black orb glitters ominously... but nothing happens..

Krankzinnigheid ligt dich Colonel Angus's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Editor

I think all of you are just hoping for a game w/ a consummation scene.

Articles

Fable 2. I've got a story for this one. Sad Volin would work here too.

When I was playing my game of fable 2 I married a peasant woman from the street. A beggar. She came from nothing, was rude, dirty... and I loved her. We got married and had a beautify baby boy. Time passed and work took me away from the family, I toiled in caves defeating spiders to make money so that my family could live a happy life. This was at the expense of spending time with my family and before I knew it, my son was nearly a teenager. How time passes.

It was on that faitful night that my wife had had enough. She had not seen me in years, so she decided to take our son and leave the city. I encountered her the day she was leaving and I tried to stop her. I danced, belched, Gave her jewellery. She seemed to be happy again, but her mind was made up. She left the city and my life. My son went along with her.

The next day, grief stricken in my empty home I received word that a terrible fate had befallen my wife. On the road to the next town, she and my son were set upon by wolves. My son managed to escape, but my wife was torn apart by the wolves. Her body was nearly unrecognisable, but the knew it was her from the jewellery I gave her the day before. I received word that my Son was alive and he had made it to the neighbouring town. However, I also received a message that he was taken into child custody. In one short weekend, by wife was killed and my son taken away from me. Now I sit here, thinking of how I could do things better. If I could make amends...

Morale of the story. If you have a virtual family. Cherish them.