Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: True Blood (Contains unmarked spoilers for aired episodes)

Total Sweetheart
    Articles
    Blog Entries

Default True Blood (Contains unmarked spoilers for aired episodes)

Are you ready?

The HBO shop stopped selling the Tru Blood drink. I never got a chance to try it. I was going to buy some, too!

How do you see it all ending? I've always been on Team Bill. Let's make it happen.

Blog Entries

I have two bottles that I forgot to drink and now Im pretty sure theyre expired. Team Andy
    Kefka's coming, look intimidating!
    Have a nice day!!

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Team Eric.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fynn View Post
    Jinx you are absolutely smurfing insane. Never change.

Master of the Fork Cid's Knight Freya's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Freya Meow (Sargatanas)

Team..... Yah know. I don't really like what they've done to ALL the characters. I used to be team everyone but now.... Actually team Jason, his character and storyline still cracks me up. I love when he goes all commando. That's the best part of the seasons.

The drink almost tasted like Orange, but mostly it was too tangy and tasted bad.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

I seriously cannot smurfing stand Bill AT ALL. Well, his character was at least interesting last season. Still, I don't like him. It has nothing to do with Stephen Moyer's acting, I just don't care for the character. He's even worse in the books.

I guess it's more accurate to say I'm Team Fangtasia. I love Eric, I love Pam, and I've been so interested in Tara's character and story since she was turned. Also, Ginger is hilarious. I'm interested to see what happens with Willa this season now that she's no longer important to the plot.

Has anyone watched the newest trailer? Jessica (who is my favorite character) tells Adilyn she's sorry and will protect her. And then at one point it saves her from something and they give each other a "meaningful" look. I know Jessica has her new vamp man, James, but will we be seeing a lesbian relationship there? WHO KNOWS?

I've been trying to prepare myself for the end, but I don't think that it's going to help. I'm so afraid of the ending!!! >.< I used to be fond of Bill and I'm sure he'll find himself in my good graces again this season, but I just can't get over all the crap he pulled. TEAM ERIC FOR LIFE!

Articles
    Blog Entries

I'm Team Anna Paquin. If I can't have her nobody will!

I left off on season 3. I should probably rectify that at some point.

Total Sweetheart
    Articles
    Blog Entries

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Editor

I'm surprised there's another season considering the ending of the last season.

Quote Originally Posted by Lone Wolf Leonhart View Post
    This is great! *dies*

Total Sweetheart
    Articles
    Blog Entries

The week before the final season of True Blood premieres, HBO will air “Farewell to Bon Temps”, a 30-minute special in which the cast sit down and talk about their memories from the last seven seasons
    My DVR is set.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Aw! Now I'm having feels.

So, who does everyone hope Sookie will end up with? Not who your favorite guy is, just who she should end up with. If she doesn't become a vampire (which she should, given how much vamp blood she's ingested) I think Alcide is probably best for her. Not only is he mostly human, but he seems to want to protect and provide for her. Also, dem abs.

If she does become a vampire, I kind of hope she ends up alone. As much as I love Eric, I just don't think they're right for each other outside of sexual chemistry.

I always knew it was a great show but never watched it, when I found out they were finishing it off I started watching and in two weeks of watching I am now up to almost the 5th season. Godric was my favourite character even though he was only in one episode other than flashbacks, when he is in flashbacks those are my favourite parts. I hope he is in more flashbacks. I hate Bill, he gets on my nerves. Sookie is attractive, but she has the name of what you'd give a cat. Eric is cool