Thread: "Britains" Got Talent

This could be Dangerous! Carl the Llama's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Legendary Hero (Sargatanas)

*yawn* "Britains" Got Talent

So I've been watching BGT since it started this year, and I always love it, so much so that I even log onto twitter while I'm watching the show. There last few days I have becoming increasingly irritated by the amount of people that have started saying thing like "Why are they even in the show, they're not even British" and call me crazy, but I think anyone should be aloud to be on a TV show even if the name of the show has a country in it. Why should an act miss out on the opportunity of a lifetime? I would much rather be entertained by a unique act like this:

Then see a laughable act like this:

Can you imagine the uproar if BGT suddenly followed the idea that only British people were aloud to enter? They would likely be tagged as racist. These people come to our country paying out of their on pocket to go on a show so they can live their dream, why should they be denied?

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

Because the Sun and UKIP said so.

I don't get why everyone is going on about it to be honest. If the show was called "The Simon Cowell Show" no one would really care.
    In the X-Factor a lot of people that appear on the show don't have what they call the "X-Factor" but they still get to appear.

All that said, I dislike the show and don't think I've ever sat through even a single episode all the way through.

Yea the best way to deal with this issue is to not watch the show at all hth

Articles

FFXIV Character

Kurisu Kazama (Sargatanas)

Got to admit I'm usually a big fan of BGT but I'm finding the format a bit tired this year. Same old same old.
    <a href=http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m3/Valentine-06/Signatures/fat_mooglesig2.png target=_blank>http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m...mooglesig2.png</a>

Articles
    Blog Entries

It's no better over here. There was a loud uproar by people when an Asian won America Got Talent last year. I can't remember if he was a citizen of the US or not, but I doubt the people complaining would have cared.