Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: X-2 is the best Final Fantasy game.

My favorite JRPG OSTs are Xenogears, Xenosaga I and III, Chrono Cross and Baten Kaitos 1.

X-2 had some great tracks, and one of the best ballads in video games with "1000 Words", but by and large it didn't wow me that much. I can only think of two memorable area themes for example. "Abyss of the Farplane" and "Bevelle's Secrets". And of the battle themes, I only like the last few for Vegnagun/Shuyin. I never liked the normal battle music or boss music.

But hey, let's mak ea new topic for that discussion. I made one a long time ago and it got no love at all so I'm glad to see X-2's OST does have some fans active on here now.

Blog Entries

I think I've just developed a melanoma from reading this thread

there was a picture here

So....you like FFX-2?

@Love

I respect your opinion and the fact you like you X-2. Final Fantasy X was one of the first FF games that I played.

It's a troll, obviously.
    I'm not stating that FFX-2 is a trout, but this post was clearly written by some horny fanboy, period.

BTW: I'm from Poland and I find it a bit insultive and that's why I think you're clearly a troll without a life.

TL;DR: GO HOME! YOU'RE DRUNK!

Crazy Scot. Cid's Knight Shauna's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Sheetle Bug (Twintania)

This thread is super old so I think I'll shut it down.

Also please don't insult other members, regardless of what you think of their opinions.