Page 25 of 95 FirstFirst ... 51519202122232425262728293031354575 ... LastLast

Thread: JuraCiddies Park: An Audio Event Experience - BEST POST WINNER CHANGED!!!

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Pumpkin Contrary (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Cid's Knight

Great speech

None of those have been my predictions btw

Get me some wine. Recognized Member Queen Award, First of Her Name's Avatar

Biggest Kid
    Last winner: N/A Nomination Leader: Loony BoB

The Nominees
    Chris Jinx Loony BoB Mercen-X Mr. Shauna NeoCracker noxious.sunshine Parker Pike Quin ToriJ

And the winner is...
    Parker

The Final Tally
    Parker.............................10
    Mr. Shauna..........................8
    noxious.sunshine....................8
    Jinx................................7
    ToriJ...............................6
    Chris...............................5
    Loony BoB...........................4
    NeoCracker..........................3
    Pike................................3
    Mercen-X............................2
    Quin................................2
    RSL.................................1

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Pumpkin Contrary (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Cid's Knight

grats parker

Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

congrats, Parker!

Crazy Scot. Cid's Knight Shauna's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Sheetle Bug (Twintania)

Congrats parker!

Articles

I'm happy that I managed to kill Jinx. Parker is a bigger kid than me though, so he deserved to win.

Weirdest Member
    Last winner: Iceglow Nomination Leader: Mercen-X

The Nominees
    Alive-Man Forsaken Lover Jinx Loony BoB Mercen-X Mirage noxious.sunshine Parker Relena Peacecraft Shorty Spooniest SuperMillionaire ToriJ

Who they predicted to win...

Shauna: SuperMillionaire
    shion: SuperMillionaire
    Formalhaut: Parker
    Psychotic: Alive-Man

Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Alayna Mae (Sargatanas)

Gratz parker!

My future is fuelled by the fires of words, wit and companionship.

*permanently smitten*
    A Vey Good Friend
    Blog Entries

Grin

Parker is all right I guess

Speech by Neocracker
    Part 1 - http://vocaroo.com/i/s0hQAMTNgE5S
    Part 2 - http://vocaroo.com/i/s1FojAoHrg65
    Part 3 - http://vocaroo.com/i/s0BZYRPJ3uet
    Part 4 - http://vocaroo.com/i/s1MbfmuTYqhS
    Part 5 - http://vocaroo.com/i/s1VavFX2MqD2
    Part 6 - http://vocaroo.com/i/s09apmxqh4mB

(SPOILER)
    This week on Eyes on Drama, we bring you the chilling conclusion to our tail. We have scene backstabs
    and betrails, aliences forged and broken, food stuffs meddled with. Who was it that stole all of the bacon?
    Was it to late to recover teh bacon? Would their be enough time to make it to the store to buy more before
    they began the evenings circle jerk?

Let us see, on the final episode of For the Love between the Thunderthighs!
    ______________________________________________________________________________

Narrator: The air was tense as the twelve sat upon the floor of the empty kitched.
    Loony-BoB: Listen Here See-rah...
    Shorty (High pitched lady voice): That's it, I vote we kill Loony BoB first. He can't even say my name right.
    *various yeahs and yes's*
    Mirage (Clint Eastwood): I'll do the Honers. *Stab sound**Says you go Mirage*
    SuperMillionaire (Gameshow host): And the first guy is eliminated! Thank you for playing BoB!
    Mirage: I don't take to kindly to gameshow hosts around here Millionaire. *Stabing sound
    SuperMillionaire (Gameshow Host): Oh, and it seems I am victim number 2! Thanks for playing me.

Noxious.Sunshine (Southern): Now listen here Mirage, I dun care what kind of cowboy you think you are, ain't nobody be
    shanking nobody without a proper concensus!

Mirage (Clint Eastwood): Well to bad missy, I ain't in a rules followin' mood when some punk steals my bacon.

Shorty (High Pitched): Hey, let's not get all angry, we need to calm down and think rationally.

Mirage (Clint Eastwood): Says the dame who just had me stab a guy for talking funny!

Spooniest (Monarch):I, Spooniest, declare We eliminate shorty next! We all know she was the only one
    who wished to remove Bacon from our bi-annual Circle Jerk! Her motives were clear! Mirage, stab
    the wench in the throat, and remove the bacon from her corpse!

________
    Announcer: Suddenly, three gunshots fired from Mercen-X's pistols, striking the skulls of Shorty, Mirage, and Noxious

Mercen-X(Schizophrenic): Couldn't... take, the talking. They never... stopped... the talking.

Spooniest (Monarch): Mercen! You killed the appointed executioner! Now what pychotic madman shall we have do our dirty
    work!?

It was at this time Spooniest was grabbed from behind by Peacecraft.

Peacecraft (Smooth jazz voice): No need for more violence. We may not have the bacon, but whose to say we need it to
    get the circle jerk underway baby?

Several shots from Mercen's gun are herd as he yelss

Mercen-X: I NEED BACON TO MAKE MY PENIS HAPPY!

And with that came the deathcries of Spooniest and Peacecraft. As the guns empty clips coudl be heard, Parker raised the call to strike!

Parker (Bratty boy): I knew we shouldn't have invited the crazy to the circle jerk! We need to get him now!

Announcer: The remaining participents of the circle jerk piled onto Mercen-X, delivering a violent beating. When the dust cleared,
    not only had Mercen-X been killed, but admist the floor lay the dead body of Parker.

Jynx (Valley): Like, Tori, Why would you do this to me? You know I didn't steal the bacon! Alive-man, help me out here!

Alive man (Stoner): Dude, like, the bacon isn't here? How are we suppose to start the circle jerk?

Forsake Lover (Brooklyn): You know what? Don't care anymore. I'm smurfing Forsaken Lover for christ sakes.

The group watches as Forsaken Lover picks up Mirage's Knife.

Forsaken Lover: Just going murder you all, and have a bacon-less sesion all by myself, capiche'..

And with a thrust of the knife, he stabs Jynx.

Swifty, ToriJ pulls the Tommy gun from his back, unloading into the room, killing both Alive Man and Forsaken lover.

ToriJ (Mobster): Still though, I wonder who did steal the bacon? I mean I went to buy it this morning...
    Oh wait, I forgot. I was out of gas and couldn't go get it! Seems there wasn't any bacon all along!

And ToriJ walked out of the room laughing.

Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

what the smurf

Local Florist Site Contributor
    Recognized Member
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Mayrissa Fablestay (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Developer
    • Former Editor

Quote Originally Posted by Award Guy View Post
    Speech by Neocracker
    Part 1 - http://vocaroo.com/i/s0hQAMTNgE5S
    Part 2 - http://vocaroo.com/i/s1FojAoHrg65
    Part 3 - http://vocaroo.com/i/s0BZYRPJ3uet
    Part 4 - http://vocaroo.com/i/s1MbfmuTYqhS
    Part 5 - http://vocaroo.com/i/s1VavFX2MqD2
    Part 6 - http://vocaroo.com/i/s09apmxqh4mB

(SPOILER)
    This week on Eyes on Drama, we bring you the chilling conclusion to our tail. We have scene backstabs
    and betrails, aliences forged and broken, food stuffs meddled with. Who was it that stole all of the bacon?
    Was it to late to recover teh bacon? Would their be enough time to make it to the store to buy more before
    they began the evenings circle jerk?

Let us see, on the final episode of For the Love between the Thunderthighs!
    ______________________________________________________________________________

Narrator: The air was tense as the twelve sat upon the floor of the empty kitched.
    Loony-BoB: Listen Here See-rah...
    Shorty (High pitched lady voice): That's it, I vote we kill Loony BoB first. He can't even say my name right.
    *various yeahs and yes's*
    Mirage (Clint Eastwood): I'll do the Honers. *Stab sound**Says you go Mirage*
    SuperMillionaire (Gameshow host): And the first guy is eliminated! Thank you for playing BoB!
    Mirage: I don't take to kindly to gameshow hosts around here Millionaire. *Stabing sound
    SuperMillionaire (Gameshow Host): Oh, and it seems I am victim number 2! Thanks for playing me.

Noxious.Sunshine (Southern): Now listen here Mirage, I dun care what kind of cowboy you think you are, ain't nobody be
    shanking nobody without a proper concensus!

Mirage (Clint Eastwood): Well to bad missy, I ain't in a rules followin' mood when some punk steals my bacon.

Shorty (High Pitched): Hey, let's not get all angry, we need to calm down and think rationally.

Mirage (Clint Eastwood): Says the dame who just had me stab a guy for talking funny!

Spooniest (Monarch):I, Spooniest, declare We eliminate shorty next! We all know she was the only one
    who wished to remove Bacon from our bi-annual Circle Jerk! Her motives were clear! Mirage, stab
    the wench in the throat, and remove the bacon from her corpse!

________
    Announcer: Suddenly, three gunshots fired from Mercen-X's pistols, striking the skulls of Shorty, Mirage, and Noxious

Mercen-X(Schizophrenic): Couldn't... take, the talking. They never... stopped... the talking.

Spooniest (Monarch): Mercen! You killed the appointed executioner! Now what pychotic madman shall we have do our dirty
    work!?

It was at this time Spooniest was grabbed from behind by Peacecraft.

Peacecraft (Smooth jazz voice): No need for more violence. We may not have the bacon, but whose to say we need it to
    get the circle jerk underway baby?

Several shots from Mercen's gun are herd as he yelss

Mercen-X: I NEED BACON TO MAKE MY PENIS HAPPY!

And with that came the deathcries of Spooniest and Peacecraft. As the guns empty clips coudl be heard, Parker raised the call to strike!

Parker (Bratty boy): I knew we shouldn't have invited the crazy to the circle jerk! We need to get him now!

Announcer: The remaining participents of the circle jerk piled onto Mercen-X, delivering a violent beating. When the dust cleared,
    not only had Mercen-X been killed, but admist the floor lay the dead body of Parker.

Jynx (Valley): Like, Tori, Why would you do this to me? You know I didn't steal the bacon! Alive-man, help me out here!

Alive man (Stoner): Dude, like, the bacon isn't here? How are we suppose to start the circle jerk?

Forsake Lover (Brooklyn): You know what? Don't care anymore. I'm smurfing Forsaken Lover for christ sakes.

The group watches as Forsaken Lover picks up Mirage's Knife.

Forsaken Lover: Just going murder you all, and have a bacon-less sesion all by myself, capiche'..

And with a thrust of the knife, he stabs Jynx.

Swifty, ToriJ pulls the Tommy gun from his back, unloading into the room, killing both Alive Man and Forsaken lover.

ToriJ (Mobster): Still though, I wonder who did steal the bacon? I mean I went to buy it this morning...
    Oh wait, I forgot. I was out of gas and couldn't go get it! Seems there wasn't any bacon all along!

And ToriJ walked out of the room laughing.
    mrshaunaTLDR.gif

Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

seerah ahahaha oh my god that is exactly how he says my name xD

Crazy Scot. Cid's Knight Shauna's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Sheetle Bug (Twintania)