Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Hunt Club

it's not like the quest is obvious, easy to get to or easy to complete unless you have a guide. I remember killing some rare-game during play but never activate the quest. got up to the behemoth king hunt mark thou. arrogance or overconfidence got me on that one. killing hell wyrm was time consuming but not hard and beyond level difference their stats are about the same. didn't know at the time the effect level had on stats.
    "Pretty mysterious Neptune of gameindustry, in the name of the Basilicom I'll punish you!"

I have every one of the Hunts completed except Yiazmat and Omega Mark XII. Actually it's been so long since I played FFXII that I can't remember exactly, but Omega Mark XII isn't acually a part of the Hunt is he? I'm pretty sure he's only just a side mega-boss.

Yiazmat though I have down to about 13 million HP left from the last save point I stopped at. It's not much compared to the 50 Million he starts at, but this is where he is absolutely crushing my party members and I'm retreating to heal A LOT. I do need to get back and conquer him to complete the Hunt 100% though.
    I'm a water dude, jet skis, water pools
    Surfin' the (waaaave), I'm hurtin' the (waaaave)...
    "Oh Yes" ~ Juelz Santana