Thread: Let's Play Little Busters!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Articles
    Blog Entries

Smile Let's Play Little Busters!

Let's Play Little Busters!

Prologue

Hello fellow readers! I've decided to do a written Let's Play of a game called "Little Busters!". I hope you will enjoy reading it as much as I will

But first, what exactly is Little Busters!? It's a Japanese visual novel that was never released outside of Japan. It's made by Key and is often considered their signature work - not necessarily their best, but if you wanted to describe what Key is, you would just point to Little Busters! and there you go. It was released in 2007.

And why do I want to Let's Play it? Simple: It has one of my absolute favorite casts of characters and storyline to date. I just want to share this experience with you. You may or may not have already seen the recent anime adaptation. If so, I would greatly appreciate your attention, as I do consider the original visual novel to be quite a bit superior to the adaptation - you may end up very much enjoying this LP! And if you have never heard of Little Busters! before, but I did catch your interest if just slightly, well then, I strongly urge you to either stick with me, or read it by yourself. It's worth the time investment, most certainly.

Speaking of time investment, this LP will take quite some time. Little Busters! is often approximated at 50+ hours to complete and I will be taking screenshots of maybe the majority of lines in this game. Still, if you could take the time to follow me on this journey, that would be great.

This is a visual novel with choices. When they're only minor, I will mostly pick one and roll with it. For others, I will be asking you, the readers, to choose what path to take. Look forward to it^^

Next time we will be clicking that New Game button and get right into it. Enjoy - Little Busters!

Direct links to specific parts

Chapter 1

Last edited by Karifean; 09-12-2014 at 07:53 PM.