Thread: XII had some of the best moogles

Master of the Fork Cid's Knight Freya's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Freya Meow (Sargatanas)

Default XII had some of the best moogles

Seriously. They are some of the most adorable moogles. I enjoy this version of them the best. I mean I really like the IX mognet moogles but the XII were an actual race that actually did things. They ran shops and were part of Clan Centurio where they hunted down monsters.

I really love these moogles. I guess they are the ivalice moogles but the XII ones are gorgeous!

Discuss.

Krankzinnigheid ligt dich Colonel Angus's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Editor

I like how they're evolving them into having individual personalities.

Maybe in future installments they'll have another playable moogle a la Mog from VI.

Edit: I think FFTA had moogle characters, right?

Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Alayna Mae (Sargatanas)

I totally agree. I don't have the experience across all games that a lot of folks here have, but man I love the moogles in XII.

My future is fuelled by the fires of words, wit and companionship.

Articles
    Blog Entries

The moogles in FFXII were my favourite, hands down. They were amazing, cute, yet serious and functioning members of society at the exact same time.

Articles

FFXIV Character

Althalor Lightpike (Excalibur)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Social Media Manager

Although I can't say I was a big fan of FFXII I did love their Moogles. I just love the bunny-like Ivalice Moogles. I love both the way they look and how they really feel like a fully integrated race. Best moogles

Articles

FFXIV Character

Kurisu Kazama (Sargatanas)

Seriously. They are some of the most adorable moogles. I enjoy this version of them the best. I mean I really like the IX mognet moogles but the XII were an actual race that actually did things. They ran shops and were part of Clan Centurio where they hunted down monsters.
    FFIX Moogles were engineers that helped build the airships, so they were their own race who did things as well. XII just evolved that concept further while giving the Moogles a grand re-design, which I loved!
    <a href=http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m3/Valentine-06/Signatures/fat_mooglesig2.png target=_blank>http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m...mooglesig2.png</a>

Master of the Fork Cid's Knight Freya's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Freya Meow (Sargatanas)

I'd like the series to go back to that. I was kinda hoping they would with XIV but nope they just made them all cutsey again

Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Alayna Mae (Sargatanas)

Quote Originally Posted by fat_moogle View Post
    FFIX Moogles were engineers that helped build the airships, so they were their own race who did things as well. XII just evolved that concept further while giving the Moogles a grand re-design, which I loved!
    We can all go home now - the moogle has spoken.

My future is fuelled by the fires of words, wit and companionship.

Articles

FFXIV Character

Kurisu Kazama (Sargatanas)

Quote Originally Posted by Freya View Post
    I'd like the series to go back to that. I was kinda hoping they would with XIV but nope they just made them all cutsey again
    Same here. Although the cutesy versions are adorable the FFXII design seems like the way forward. If Moogles are in XV I would hope they are evolutions of XII Moogles because they would fit in to the world so much better rather than say, Mog in FFXIII-2 who just looked so out of place.

Quote Originally Posted by AlaynaMae View Post
    We can all go home now - the moogle has spoken.
    Have a safe trip, and don't forget to leave me some kupo nuts on the way out, kupo!
    <a href=http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m3/Valentine-06/Signatures/fat_mooglesig2.png target=_blank>http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m...mooglesig2.png</a>