Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: where did it go. where did it go. where did it go. The Thread by me

Question where did it go. where did it go. where did it go. The Thread by me

EoFF, what is the most expensive thing you have ever lost? What is the most sentimental thing you have ever lost? Have you ever lost a single thing in your life, do you have an unsullied record of never losing anything? Do you lose everything, so much so that you feel sick and angry at yourself and like you don't have a place in the world? You do man don't worry, it happens to everyone.
    I lost an iPhone 5C about a month or so ago. I was walking home one night and it must have come out of my pocket. I never found it. I hadn't insured it, I don't insure things! Long that.

Do you think there's a place where socks go? Where do socks go?

And finally, for your viewing pleasure, we have a 45 minute documentary on Atlantis; 'the lost world'

The ultimate lost thing of all time.

Krankzinnigheid ligt dich Colonel Angus's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Editor

For a while I "lost" all my PSX games. I have them in 2 CD holders & for the longest time for months I couldn't find them. When I finally found them in a basket under blankets & stuff, I almost cried.

Articles

FFXIV Character

Althalor Lightpike (Excalibur)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Social Media Manager

I lost a boatload of Nintendo DS games about four years ago and to this day I haven't the faintest clue where they are.

(I should point out that I have moved three times between then and now and packed and unpacked (most of) my possessions and have yet to find them)

Total Sweetheart
    Articles
    Blog Entries

I remember previously posting on the forum that I had lost a few magazines with Final Fantasy and Kingdom Hearts as the front cover/main articles. Issues of Electronic Gaming Monthly, U.S. PlayStation Magazine etc

I found the binder they were in yesterday

As it turns out, not all lost things end up at the garbage mountain next to the Grinch's house.

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Pumpkin Contrary (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Cid's Knight

I "lost" all of my photo albums with pictures of my brother in them. By lost I mean I'll never see them again and they are irreplaceable. Quite sad really

Master of the Fork Cid's Knight Freya's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Freya Meow (Sargatanas)

I lose bobby pins all the time.

Seriously.

Where are they?

It was a pack of 100.

How do I have 3?

Articles
    Blog Entries

I put down a ring on a shelf in a church for whatever reason and forgot about it. It sat there for a week untouched. I was so relieved.

I once forgot and left my sunglasses at my brother's house too. He had it returned the next day.

I don't so much lose things as I forget about them. Where's my sunglasses? *remembers they're tucked in my shirt* Oh.

Quote Originally Posted by Freya View Post
    I lose bobby pins all the time.

Seriously.

Where are they?

It was a pack of 100.

How do I have 3?
    I presume they are in the same place the socks are

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

A few months ago, I was at work and realised that I'd left my guitar on the train the day before. I panicked as it was worth a lot of money. My girlfriend spent about an hour and a half trying to track it down for me while I was at work. It wasn't until later in the afternoon that my housemate text me saying that my guitar was sat in our lounge and I hadn't left it on the train at all. My girlfriend was not pleased.

Just recently I actually did leave my guitar on the train but luckily it was at the lost property in Manchester Piccadilly.

Quote Originally Posted by Bubba View Post
    A few months ago, I was at work and realised that I'd left my guitar on the train the day before. I panicked as it was worth a lot of money. My girlfriend spent about an hour and a half trying to track it down for me while I was at work. It wasn't until later in the afternoon that my housemate text me saying that my guitar was sat in our lounge and I hadn't left it on the train at all. My girlfriend was not pleased.

Just recently I actually did leave my guitar on the train but luckily it was at the lost property in Manchester Piccadilly.
    Try and be more careful with that ax, Bubba! How can you keep rocking without it?

Articles
    Blog Entries

Oh I've lost many things, sure. The worst thing is, I can't remember what I've lost in the first place. Like losing things twice: first the item, then the memory of it.

Eggstreme Wheelie Recognized Member Jiro's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Editor
    • Notable contributions to former community wiki

My GBSP was stolen with all my games which sucked. I lost... something in the last couple moves but I can no longer remember what it was. Yay for small mercies.

They see me rolling. They hating, patrolling.
    Trying to catch me riding dirty.

Quote Originally Posted by Pike View Post
    I lost a boatload of Nintendo DS games about four years ago and to this day I haven't the faintest clue where they are.

Yeah same here. Castlevania POR and Fire Emblem Awakening seem to have disappeared ;a;

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Alive-Man View Post

Try and be more careful with that ax, Bubba! How can you keep rocking without it?
    Absolutely! It''s my Gibson SG as well which is my pride and joy. God knows how I can be so careless with it.

Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Spykus Hallideus (Cerberus)

Quote Originally Posted by Alive-Man View Post

Absolutely! It''s my Gibson SG as well which is my pride and joy. God knows how I can be so careless with it.
    I never let any of my guitars leave my side, if lost ONE It'd be like losing an arm. D: so yeah glad it never got lost!

LET THE HAMMER FALL