Thread: Street Fighter Assassin's Fist

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Editor

Thumbs up Street Fighter Assassin's Fist

Yo has anyone watched this? I saw it mentioned around the net before but a few days ago I decided to give it a try and it's actually good. Some random dudes on the internet managed to make a respectable video game movie when the money of Hollywood has only put out trout.
    The web series focuses on Ryu, Ken, Gouken, and Akuma's origins.

I'm not sure if there's going to be a season II, but the show's creator said that Chun-Li might appear in a sequel.

Articles
    Blog Entries

This is the first I heard of it, but I'm not surprised they did better. Fans will always care about the characters and source material more than a lot of big time movie studios just wanting to make a quick buck.

This could be Dangerous! Carl the Llama's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Legendary Hero (Sargatanas)

Quote Originally Posted by Depression Moon View Post
    Yo has anyone watched this? I saw it mentioned around the net before but a few days ago I decided to give it a try and it's actually good. Some random dudes on the internet managed to make a respectable video game movie when the money of Hollywood has only put out trout.
    The web series focuses on Ryu, Ken, Gouken, and Akuma's origins.

I'm not sure if there's going to be a season II, but the show's creator said that Chun-Li might appear in a sequel.
    After seeing this I watched the entire series, was pretty damned impressive, really enjoyed the entire series and would have loved to see this all compiled onto one DVD as a movie. Considering there was about 12 episodes and each was between 10-13 minutes long it would have made a great origins movie.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Editor

Quote Originally Posted by Carl the Llama View Post
    After seeing this I watched the entire series, was pretty damned impressive, really enjoyed the entire series and would have loved to see this all compiled onto one DVD as a movie. Considering there was about 12 episodes and each was between 10-13 minutes long it would have made a great origins movie.
    Didn't you almost wanted to tear up at the end too?

This could be Dangerous! Carl the Llama's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Legendary Hero (Sargatanas)

Quote Originally Posted by Depression Moon View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Carl the Llama View Post
    Didn't you almost wanted to tear up at the end too?
    I'm not the sentimental type, the series definitely left me wanting more that's for sure, I could easily watch another season right now lol.

So glad Capcom picked this up and threw money at it. It was good, though Akuma was a bit too slim for my liking. Ken, Ryu and Gouken were spot on. I liked Ono's appearance in it too.

Ending made me tear up a little but then I went online and played some SF4 so yeah...
    Making a slow come back since 2008