View Poll Results: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • Chelsea

6 66.67%
  • Liverpool

0 0%
  • Manchester City

1 11.11%
  • Other (Spurs, Everton, Swansea etc)

2 22.22%
Page 5 of 59 FirstFirst 1234567891011152555 ... LastLast

Thread: Proper Football season 2014-2015 thread

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Loony Bob (Twintania)

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/28307088

Well, cry me a smurfing river. "The others keep dragging us down!" cry Celtic, while casually dictating a far-from-democratic SPL. Or did they fix that? I dunno. Either way, you reap what you sow is pretty much on the ball for these guys.

And seriously, if you can't make it past those three qualifying rounds then you probably don't deserve to be there. If you do make it past those three qualifying rounds, well, you've probably made a lot of money already, and isn't that what Celtic likes to do?

I don't even care about Scottish football much at all because it's just so blatantly unbalanced and it's because of the likes of Celtic/Rangers, not despite them.
    Bow before the mighty Javoo!

This is England
    Papa Waigo
    Articles
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You
    • Former Site Staff

at least they aren't managed by neil lennon anymore, hands down the biggest in the football world, would actually pop an uncontrollable erection if he got hit by a bus. it is my eternal shame that that colossal dick represented my glorious team.

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

Did you see my post in the World Cup thread about him? What a bell end.

Also yeah I don't get it. Oh no we have to play all of these extra games, our players will be so tired maybe they'll only win the league by 15 points this year.

This is England
    Papa Waigo
    Articles
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You
    • Former Site Staff

i did not, but i'm sure I would agree with whatever sentiment it was. he is literally the result of raging syphilis burning its way into a womans womb and refusing to leave until it had grown to be a plauge unto the world and forcing its way out.

Articles

For your benefit:
    Quote Originally Posted by Psychotic View Post
    Hilarious to see Alan Shearer of all people going on about the Suarez incident and how shocking it is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C8fMbxLTpps&app=desktop

smurf off Shearer you hypocrite xD

Having said that, Neil Lennon deserved it. My Dad was working in Leicester at the time and through his work there was some charity event they ran for some schoolchildren and local footballer Neil Lennon would be in attendance to sign autographs and everything! The smurfer didn't turn up, didn't even bother to tell them he wasn't coming. My Dad, despite being a Leicester fan, smurfing pissed himself with laughter at Neil Lennon being kicked in the head let me tell you.

This is England
    Papa Waigo
    Articles
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You
    • Former Site Staff

well i am indeed now nursing a scorching erection as well as a whole newfound respect for alan shearer. what a heroic geordie filthmonger.

Articles

Shame panayi isn't still knocking about as there's been a lot of rage from Arsenal fans about this advert. Naturally I'm biased but I think it's great and not a problem. It's showing that in the Premier League unbelievable things can happen that grab your attention. Do they want to whitewash over history and pretend it didn't happen Stalin-style or something?

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Loony Bob (Twintania)

Who aired the 4-4 between Arsenal and Newcastle? That would have made for an incredible ad.

EDIT: Conte leaves Juventus. That was sudden. :o

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Psychotic View Post
    Do they want to whitewash over history and pretend it didn't happen Stalin-style or something?
    Clearly you're starting early this season with your need to belittle Arselol fans and every advert they feature in.

there was a picture here

Articles

Quote Originally Posted by Loony BoB View Post
    Who aired the 4-4 between Arsenal and Newcastle? That would have made for an incredible ad.
    That was three seasons ago, can't really show Fabregas and Van Persie in Arsenal shirts as an advertisement for a new Premier League season

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Loony Bob (Twintania)

Ah, fair play. But they could show various different things "through the years" including that one and show it off as a "we show the best football" or something. I was just hoping for that ad to be of a rollercoaster match that went this way and that way rather than a landslide victory. Thought it'd be more impactful!

EDIT: Something for the United fans, and perhaps other fans might enjoy it too.

Articles

FFXIV Character

Novi Glitzko (Sargatanas)

Lads, Fantasy football is back. Will I make a thread? If a few of ye are game I will.

Str8 Pimpin'

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Loony Bob (Twintania)

Too early for me to put together a team. Apparently LVG wants to assess our current squad for 3-4 weeks before perhaps buying players...

Smile

Did anyone watch the Van Gaal press conference? I caught up with it last night and was really impressed. He seems like a perfect mix of Mourinho and Fergie. Confidence of Mourinho for sure- saying all the leagues have been the best when he has been there and now he is in the Premier League- it will now be the best league in the world! And when he picked on that journalist for laughing- no nonsense Fergie there. I love it! I'm beyond excited for this season.

In the last few days I've become a bit disappointed as the rumours of Vidal and Di Maria joining have died down. We definitely need to sign a few more players, but I understand LVg saying he needs to see what our current team has strength-wise first.

Eitherway- roll on the start of the season!

Blog Entries

Mourinho and Fergie? No Moyes?

there was a picture here