I have a couple things that make me anxious. I'm not so much scared of heights as I am of falling; I can go up high stuff so long as there's a reasonable chance I'm not going to fall to my death. For this reason, I abhor those glass walls on the outside of buildings. I was super fine going up the Empire State Building until it came time to look out over the edge. Part of my fear is also that I don't wanna drop my trout over there. That would be frustrating.

I'm not a big fan of spiders/snakes when I don't know what kind they are, because I immediately assume hyper lethal and resign myself to immediate death. I've had super poisonous snakes and spiders in my house before but knowing what they were somehow numbed the fear I'm really not a fan of spiders after having them living in my smurfing pillows but that's a long story.

Really not a fan of driving. Makes me anxious because no matter how good a driver I am, all it takes is one other person to smurf up and I'm dead. Origins of this probably stem from the <5 inch near miss I had as a kid: out of control car+caravan almost tore through us. Fortunately, dad managed to drive us off a 2m almost vertical drop to, y'know, not get totally smurfed up. Cars generally make me awkward given that I watched a car drift off the road and tear through a group of people standing on the opposite side of an intersection while I was in the US. The guy who got hit somehow lived. At least I had plenty of booze on standby already.

A lot of things get me on edge but I'm not really keen on letting them become debilitating so I often challenge these fears.