During a FMV (forced motion video) in the town of Luca (one of the largest towns in Spira (the fictional world in which FFX is set)), we see Auron (a dude) remove his arm from his coat during which we get a peek at his armpit.

ITS BARE.

THERE IS NO HAIR.

I think there are a ton of reasons a guardian might decide to go for hair removal. The main one is that being a guardian is gruelling, and there isn't a whole lot of time on the pilgrimage to take a decent bath or shower! So you get sweaty and gross. With armpit hair, it traps the sweat and dirt and gets smelly super fast. When you don't have hair there all you need is a wet wipe or rag and just give the pit a quick rinse every so often! Efficient!!

MY QUESTIONS IS THIS:

What method of hair removal do you think Sir Auron uses? Does he sneak out every morning to Bic that trout? What about ingrown hairs and irritation rash? does he carry moisturiser?

What about wax? This might be useful, you wouldnt have to wax very often. maybe Rin offers this service in his shops?! discuss.

OR AMYBE he's had some sort of procedure done. laser surgery removes hairs by zapping them at the root (idk if this is true i was gonna wiki it but i didnt. sorry). this would also help explain why there is no stubble in his pit. hair just never ever grows there!

WHAT DO YOU THINK?!!!!