Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 'why won't you say anything' 'because i am scared of you.'

Yeah, eye contact is something that's a horrible issue for me too. I've done things people have suggested like look at their forehead instead, which just makes me feel more weird like 'why the smurf am I staring at this person's forehead?' Sometimes I'd just rather be considered by most people to be the quiet-antisocial-bitch just because it's easier, and only have my friends know the real me.

Gobbledygook! Recognized Member Christmas's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Quote Originally Posted by StarCross1988 View Post
    Yeah, eye contact is something that's a horrible issue for me too. I've done things people have suggested like look at their forehead instead, which just makes me feel more weird like 'why the smurf am I staring at this person's forehead?' Sometimes I'd just rather be considered by most people to be the quiet-antisocial-bitch just because it's easier, and only have my friends know the real me.
    I do know that eye contact is a horrible issue for guys. They prefer eyes to boobs contacts more than eye to eye contacts. Right, guys?

Eggstreme Wheelie Recognized Member Jiro's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Editor
    • Notable contributions to former community wiki

Happily talk to new people.

They see me rolling. They hating, patrolling.
    Trying to catch me riding dirty.

Articles
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by StarCross1988 View Post
    I do know that eye contact is a horrible issue for guys. They prefer eyes to boobs contacts more than eye to eye contacts. Right, guys?
    I prefer looking them in the eye, myself. But I'm more girl than guy anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by shion View Post
    Oh you know what I hate is when you're quiet because you don't want to talk to anyone and then someone draws the whole rooms attention to you by saying something like "Gee you're quiet!" out loud for everyone to hear.
    This. These people. I hate them. They are not good.

I love it in the song when it's like 'Mia's kind of shy, but that's okay! She still knows how to try, and make new friends!' and 'sometimes I'm scared'

This should have been played to me when I was a shy child. Unfortunately I did not have an Alive-Man looking out for me like you all do!

The Old Skool Warrior LocoColt04's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Crysanthe Mariveaux (Ultros)

Man... I feel like I don't belong in this thread.

I am the absolute antithesis of shy. I will throw myself at anyone given the slightest window of opportunity. I haven't been shy since I decided to not listen when my parents told me not to talk to strangers... and that was at the age of four. I don't always lead the conversations (in fact, despite my insanely social nature, I prefer to listen) but I will absolutely get them started if necessary.

Oh, a new person I've never seen before? Hi, how are you? Can I take your coat? Let me just go ahead and sit in your lap.

WHERE ARE FREYA AND JINX TO BE MY OUTGOING WINGLADIES IN THESE SITUATIONS

Quote Originally Posted by LocoColt04 View Post
    Man... I feel like I don't belong in this thread.

I am the absolute antithesis of shy. I will throw myself at anyone given the slightest window of opportunity. I haven't been shy since I decided to not listen when my parents told me not to talk to strangers... and that was at the age of four. I don't always lead the conversations (in fact, despite my insanely social nature, I prefer to listen) but I will absolutely get them started if necessary.

Oh, a new person I've never seen before? Hi, how are you? Can I take your coat? Let me just go ahead and sit in your lap.
    That is what I am like generally especially while out socialsing but it is a sham and inside I am screaming and scared and unhappy