Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Journal Thread (March)

*permanently smitten*
    A Vey Good Friend
    Blog Entries

Grin

meeting? eh? Tammy! buy an *international* calling card this time...MUCH cheaper...hehehe...

today was great. that's all I have to say about that.

(from LJ)

Hiya, Jay-Le!

Well my day was ok, I guess. Bah actually it sucked. Danni's ignoring me and I want to break up with my girlfriend. Can't I just die? ;_;

Well in other news, yesterday I tried getting a emu to work so I could play FF3j, but I can't even find it on my comp. And no one will help me! >.<

Kimmy got sent away to the loony bin after an attempted suicide. Atleast she didn't die.

Ciao, Jay-le.

Mood: Depressed
    Music: None

*permanently smitten*
    A Vey Good Friend
    Blog Entries

Grin Just when you thought it was safe

Look! The llamas are coming! stupid non opening windows...*mutters something about skateboards and performance art*

Angel Rinoa

~taken from my own diary site, korihanasaku.tripod.com~

» March 21, 2002
    Kein Hua, one of these Chinese guys from form 3, asked me to be his pet sister. ^_^ Well I just agreed. He's quite a nice guy too, from what I've seen. XD It was also Bernard, Amanda Choe, and Romesh's birthdays today. Bernard and Amanda were given a good 'bonggol' and splashing; Romesh got off scot-free so he's going to get it from all of us tomorrow. Shiro-nichan called me... I feel so bad for not calling him! He and his girlfriend are happy (and so am I!!). We had this looong discussion about some 'stuff' *cough cough* and caught up with each other. Now that's why I prefer talking to older guys; they're much much more mature than some of my male peers and more open-minded. They also don't go "Oooh.... you forgot to do it (meaning sex)..." if I say "Gosh, I forgot to do it!" in response to a friends asking if I had completed my homework or not. Ugh. Now, he told me as well that Darryl Lim (sp?) liked me last year. Now, I have no idea. Rasyad says Tee Yoong likes me and Tee Yoong says Rushen likes me. XD Very very funny. ha ha. The both of them have major attitude problems. I am now Single and Not Interested Unless Under Certain Conditions... heh heh. I also SMSed Vincent Low, meh other pet bro, and he called back. Believe it or not; that's the first time I ever heard his voice. Natsukashii wants me to do a comic since she and Kazuki are doing one each too. I came up with a name ( Sensai na Yumé which means Delicate Dream ) and a wonderful storyline. All I need to do now is wreck it with my ugly drawings... -_-

(From LJ)

Heya Jay-Le!

Guess what!? I got a letter from Danni! w00t! =D I would tell you all of it, but I'm too lazy . . . soooo;

"Anyways . . . you're nuts if you don't know you're a total Cutie. You so ARE!"

xD I no cute. ;_; i give nightmares to small children. But nice bat/hour glass picture. =D I'll right ya back a reply if you want me to. *laminates letter and puts it on wall . . . wish he really could but his rents already think he's crazy for having an 'online girlfriend'* Stupid rents, every girl I talk to they think is my girlfriend. ;_;

In other news;

I broke up with Gabby. Don't really want to talk about it though . . .

News of Kim's attempted suicide got around school . . . I hope they don't give her too much trout when she comes back. =/

Heh. For ONCE math class is easy. I actually got all homework assignments done this week. Psst . . . psst, don't tell the teacher that putting me in the back will give me advantage of cheating. ;

Ciao, Jay-Le!

Current Mood: bored
    Current Music: Offspring - Dammit, I've Changed Again

i'm in "therapy" now and i think my older brother hates me even more. can't blame him. i'd hate me too.

Default Monday March 25, 2002 - 5:37 PM

Diary,
    Worked a 7 hour shift today - I am pretty tired but hey, the money is good so I shouldn't complain. Got 5 hour shift Wednesday and another 7 hour shift Thursday so while this week will be fairly busy I will be able to make a fair bit of cash.

I am finding it hard to focus my thoughts again - I seem to be lost in my own world of thought's right now. Don't exactly know why - it not interfering with work or anything but, I don't know...it's just weird I guess.

I should e-mail her tonight, should I ask her tonight? I was thinking about it at work...should I? Shouldn't I? Should I? shouldn't I? Guess I will decide in a little while.

Guess that's about it for tonight - hmm...my mind is wandering again to all the roads in my life that are before and behind me...

Still counting down those days until the trip this summer. It's is certainly going to rock.

*permanently smitten*
    A Vey Good Friend
    Blog Entries

Grin

lookee lookee my bus came ridiculously early so I had to wait 40 mins for the next one...mmm...kanji cards...*beeps and clicks* ooh...stuff and things gonna happen when i get home today...*hopeful*

Dear diary,

My basketball team failed to go into the second round despite our best efforts. Here's the list:

______SCHOOLS_______|RI|BHSS|GY|KCP|WS|BW|
    |RI (Raffles Instituition) |\\\| W | L | W | W | W|
    |BHSS (Balestier Hill Sec) | L |\\\\\\| L | W | W | W |
    |Guangyang | W| W |\\\| W | W| W |
    |KCP (Ko Chuang Pes.) | L | L | L |\\\\| L | W |
    |Whitney Sec | L | L | L | W |\\\| W|
    |Braddell-Westlake | L OSE ALL THE WAY|\\\\|

For my school, it is BHSS and we almost made it to the second rounds and lost to Guangyang by only 6 points. Guangyang then beat Raffles (surprisingly, being RI is one of the best team) and headed for a no-lose streak.

*permanently smitten*
    A Vey Good Friend
    Blog Entries

Grin

dear nicky, *kick*. you're an idiot *kick* . really *kick* really *kick* really *kick* but I don't know what you're so upset about cos nothing would come from it anyway *kickkickkick* sheesh. where is nandor when you need a good kicking?

Lost my job. Whatever. I can actually use my arm a little. For now, that is all that matters.
    Yeah, the man is still stalking me....dunno what to do.
    Life couldn't be better...if you were in hell, and tortured by Satan himself.

Default 29. maaliskuuta, 2002

Dear Diary, I pity Gollum.

Dear dearest,

I am obsessed with Genso Maden Saiyuki. Thanks to my good friend who let me borrow her terribly subbed DVDs from Hong Kong.

Default Friday March 29, 2002 - 9:04 PM

Diary,
    Getting together with Matt and Paul tonight - wonder if we will finally meet Tara? Guess it's Matt's call - he the one going after her anyway!

Found out today that being different is alright - though I always tell everyone else that I seemed that I needed for someone to tell it to me.

Worked about 20 hours this week and made a couple of hundred dollars - might have more hours next week. I will have piles of cash for the trip this summer!

Worked out really hard today - need to get rid of a bit of frustration - it was a much harder work out than my regular daily ones. Felt good when I was finished though!

Counting down the days until the trip this summer - Matt, Paul and I backpacking across Canada - OH YA is that going to be AMAZING!

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Loony Bob (Twintania)

People who I voice chatted with today:

Chicky
    Del
    Tiffie
    Skwowwy
    Britt
    Sita
    Jewels