Thread: Just a Thought: Party Members

Default Just a Thought: Party Members

So I'm nearing completion of my second play through. And I've been thinking on an off, wouldn't it be cool if you could get a few more party members in this game? Like after you complete the main quest line in Luxerion, Noel follows Lightning around in that area. Same thing with Snow in Yusnaan. The Wildlands tends to be my favorite area because I constantly have back up from my Chocobo. I also like the Dead Dunes a lot because Fang until you complete the main quest there. In fact, in all future play throughs, I'm unlikely to complete the main quest there until the Aeronite is dead. Yeah, she doesn't so much damage to it, but I'm pretty sure she at least contributes to the stagger, and I have seen it go after her and leave me alone for a few precious seconds.
    It was tough work, carrying two hundred and twenty pounds of sociopath to the top of Gotham Towers~~ The hightest spot in the city. The scream alone is worth it.- Batman, The Dark Knight Returns.

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

Yeah, I agree with you. I think it's something they could've made more use of.