Thread: Lord Voldemort 'i am so bad even my toes are bad'

Default Lord Voldemort 'i am so bad even my toes are bad'

I think this is what Lord Voldemort would have looked like pre-Harry Potter after he left school and started doing lots of evil things!

968full-ralph-fiennes.jpg

It would make a good movie.

Do you think he had romantic interests before he died and lost his body and nose? What do you think he did for fun other than killing and gaining more power? Do you think he was very clean and smelled great? He sure has a lock of great hair! It looks very well conditioned. I bet it smells like apples maybe.

Do you think Voldemort washed often after he resurrected? Do you think he smelled badly? Do you think he had to sleep? What do you think he thought about in this long hours of night? What do you think he dreamed about? Do you think there is good in Voldemort, or was he just a born sociopath? What genre of music do you think he liked? Do you think he had a favourite colour, or concerned himself not of those things?

According to the books he already looked like a snake even before he "died". When he returned to Dumbledore he already had red eyes and his inhuman skull and snake-face but not as much as he had in the end. That he was already doomed as a child has been shown in Harry Potter 6. Dumbledore just didn't know that he would become that evil and tried to teach him normally. Still, as he said, if he would have known he would have tried better. Or he probably would not even have picked him up in the Orphanage. Whatever.

Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Ralph Fiennes is such a handsome dude. Oh man. Sure, even as Voldemort.

Re: sociopathy. It's incredibly hard to say. Are people born with sociopathic tendencies, or are they molded by their environment and encounters with life? It's possible that without dealing with the abandonment of his father and that abandonment turning to hatred, he would have been somewhat more normal, but I think it might have just been in his personality to be the person who he was.

I don't believe he was pre-dispositioned to evil; it's likely that he was born with a very strong personality with leadership potentials and a gift for words and manipulation, and unfortunately, the choices he made in life about how to feel and think ultimately led to him ending up as Voldemort. Do I think he was pre-dispositioned to sociopathy, though? Yeah. It goes in hand with greatness (note I am not saying all great people are sociopaths) - I do think that people with sociopathic tendencies can turn out to be magnificent people as they are often highly motivated by their own success which can lead to great things (as Tom Riddle was so destined for). Voldemort was motivated by his own success as well, and it turned out to be for ill cause to the rest of the world.

I have wondered how things might have been different if he fully understood the tale of his birth and blamed his mother instead of his father for his dysfunctional conception and how different he might have been if this was how he felt. I believe it's possible that at a time he was able to feel love, compassion, pity and sympathy, but welp, when you spend years obsessing over yourself as he did, the capacity to feel those things all kindof melt away as nothing is as important as your own self.

As for his personal hygiene, I can't comment, but he seems like someone who would be disgusted at filth and uncleanliness.

anecdote: my best friend got a naked cat and named him voldemort and he is the most adorable creepy thing in the world
    Attached Images Attached Images

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

I don't think Voldemort had the capability for romantic interests. Perhaps he used people for sex, I don't know. The books seem to imply there's something more to his relationship with Bellatrix. Still, I see him, if anything, as asexual. It's just not something he cares about it any way.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fynn View Post
    Jinx you are absolutely smurfing insane. Never change.

Quote Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post
    According to the books he already looked like a snake even before he "died". When he returned to Dumbledore he already had red eyes and his inhuman skull and snake-face but not as much as he had in the end. That he was already doomed as a child has been shown in Harry Potter 6. Dumbledore just didn't know that he would become that evil and tried to teach him normally. Still, as he said, if he would have known he would have tried better. Or he probably would not even have picked him up in the Orphanage. Whatever.
    Really, this is interesting! When did the change occur? Is it different in the films and books? Obviously I've read/seen both, but this seems to have slipped my mind! In the films as Tom Riddle in school he looks very normal. When does he mutate

Articles

FFXIV Character

Althalor Lightpike (Excalibur)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Social Media Manager

Eggstreme Wheelie Recognized Member Jiro's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Editor
    • Notable contributions to former community wiki

oh snap son.

They see me rolling. They hating, patrolling.
    Trying to catch me riding dirty.

Quote Originally Posted by Alive-Man View Post
    Really, this is interesting! When did the change occur? Is it different in the films and books? Obviously I've read/seen both, but this seems to have slipped my mind! In the films as Tom Riddle in school he looks very normal. When does he mutate
    The movie didn't show that. Voldemort wanted to become a teacher of Dumbledore to find Ravenclaw's tiara but Dumbledore said screw you. At that time he looked already very inhuman. He still had hair but already was pale and had red eyes and such. He also had his Death Eaters already. He already began to made Horcruxes. Those were the reason for his change. It was inhuman and split his soul.
    Last edited by Sephiroth; 06-20-2014 at 01:39 PM.

The movie didn't show that. Voldemort wanted to become a teacher of Dumbledore to find Ravenclaw's tiara but Dumbledore said screw you. At that time he looked already very inhuman. He still had hair but already was pale and had red eyes and such. He also had his Death Eaters already. He already began to made Horcruxes. Those were the reason for his change. It was inhuman and split his soul.
    I always assumed the Horcruxes wouldn't alter his appearance at all. I don't see why they should, it's his soul, not his physical body he's splitting. But yeah I found the part of the book where it says that!

For me personally I don't like the idea of splitting one's soul making one look different physically, but me and J.K. Rowling shall have to agree to disagree on that one

Total Sweetheart
    Articles
    Blog Entries

I think this is what Lord Voldemort would have looked like pre-Harry Potter

Quote Originally Posted by Lone Wolf Leonhart View Post
    I think this is what Lord Voldemort would have looked like pre-Harry Potter
    Yes, I remember the Tom Riddle actor, I just posted that picture because it is the same actor that plays Voldemort (AND AN AWESOME GUY IN THE GRAND BUDAPEST HOTEL WHICH I AM WATCHING LATER) just much younger, I thought it was an interesting picture because he looked cool

Blog Entries

I want to see a movie about Voldemort at Hogwarts with Lucius and Belatrix as his Ron and Hermione but unfortunately their ages dont match by several decades.

I think he had women desiring him and might have gotten some from Belatrix but I dont think he was "romantically" involved

I dont think he did anything for fun besides searching for power and wealth and playing political games.

He was a powerful wizard so cleanliness was only a Scourgify away but Im sure he had a more dignified wordless spell for it.

He did indeed have nice hair as he was a pretty boy which was part of his charisma and charm.

Of course he slept

He thought about the next move to make in his political games and gaining power at night

Dreams are wierd he probably didnt care about dreams

He wasnt born a sociopath but may have been predisposisioned to become one. Then his upbringing did nothing to quell it.

It was the 40's so theres probably not many genres of music to go around, especially without access to a radio

His favourite colour was whatever it needed to be at the time to persuade people to do what he wanted
    Last edited by blackmage_nuke; 06-23-2014 at 05:30 PM.
    Kefka's coming, look intimidating!
    Have a nice day!!

Blog Entries

He was predisposed to evil cuz his mom was a mentally retarded woman who had suffered years of abuse, bewitched Voldemort's smuggle father, Tom , to fall in love with her, got knocked up and stopped the enchantment, Tom ditched them, and she died.

I imagine this is what started his campaign against mud bloods & 1/2 breeds & ignited his desire for control and power.

Of course, he didn't learn of what happened to hips parents until later in life, I imagine, but I should think that just being left in an orphanage would be enough to piss him off and show those early signs. Lack of parenting, etc.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

All of that didn't predispose him to evil, especially because he didn't find out about it until several years later. And questionable actions of a child's parents (especially before that child is born) doesn't mean that the child itself will be anything like their parents.

Also, Merope wasn't mentally retarded. She was slow, but in the one memory we see of her she was also abused and scared. Dumbledore even says that he's pretty sure once she was by herself and no longer being abused, her full power as a witch and a human being was able to flourish.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fynn View Post
    Jinx you are absolutely smurfing insane. Never change.