get off eoff on your honeymoon jesus smurfing christ

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Pumpkin Contrary (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Cid's Knight

I don't mind massages but the only kind I actually enjoy is boobie massages but that's more of a couple thing and not something to go to a spa for....

Blog Entries

I love them. One of my good friends moms is a massage therapist. She's ruff

However any of you choose to massage me is fine, really

Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

For those of you who have never had a massage - see if there is a student academy near you. They offer discount massages as they need someone to practice on, and 9/10 they are excellent and know what they are doing. There's always the chance that you won't get someone who really matches what your body needs, but you take that risk going to a regular licensed clinic anyway.

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Loony Bob (Twintania)

For what it's worth, Danielle thought the massage was amazing. =]

And Parker, psshhh, I have ten days here and a lot of it will involve Danielle lying down sunbathing (something I don't do to the length she does) and getting massages while I twiddle my thumbs. I have some books and my PSP but I'm the kind of dork who pays for a website so... yeah. xD It's more than a hobby to me, it's part of my life, so I shall check a few threads every now and then.
    Bow before the mighty Javoo!

What the bliff Recognized Member
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

A few months ago I went to a Massage Envy place and got the kink out of my neck. Because of all the kinks, it was more of a medium pain massage, but it feel good afterward rather than achy. The music was very calming. I also went back there again a few months after that and got a massage from a different woman who is pretty good.

Gobbledygook! Recognized Member Christmas's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Quote Originally Posted by Loony BoB View Post

And Parker, psshhh, I have ten days here and a lot of it will involve Danielle lying down sunbathing (something I don't do to the length she does) and getting massages while I twiddle my thumbs. I have some books and my PSP but I'm the kind of dork who pays for a website so... yeah. xD It's more than a hobby to me, it's part of my life, so I shall check a few threads every now and then.
    So EoFF is like your mistress now? Good job cheating on your wife during honeymoon, you player, you.

FFXIV Character

Kaladin Cho'Sinn (Sargatanas)

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Loony BoB View Post

So EoFF is like your mistress now? Good job cheating on your wife during honeymoon, you player, you.

No, no, no. EoFF has always been Daniel's first love. Danielle is the mistress. Luckily, Danielle accepts that EoFF is Daniel's first love and doesn't mind being second-fiddle, because otherwise Daniel would want to spend all his time with EoFF and would end up getting jealous that the rest of us spend more time with her than he does, and he would eventually make all the rest of us go away so he could have her all to himself.

And now I wish I hadn't said anything because maybe he hadn't ever thought of that before and what if, now that the idea's in his head, he makes us all go away???
    Last edited by chionos; 06-23-2014 at 07:52 PM.

I don't know what you guys think but I think mine and Loony BoB's fateful bonding moment will be when I learn to be really good at massages

Gobbledygook! Recognized Member Christmas's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

A good Swedish style massage, hairy baby.

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    A good Swedish style massage, hairy baby.
    I know. I shall

Famine Wolf Recognized Member Sephex's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

There is a divider between the urinal and the sink in the small office bathroom at work. If the upper back shoulder hurts, I can wedge in muscles on it (the divider is rounded, so it's soft) and that feels good. I must looks silly, like a bad pole dancer crossed with a cat trying to scratch its back.

So I guess the answer is no. I have not seen a professional massage therapist.

Quote Originally Posted by Sephex View Post
    There is a divider between the urinal and the sink in the small office bathroom at work. If the upper back shoulder hurts, I can wedge in muscles on it (the divider is rounded, so it's soft) and that feels good. I must looks silly, like a bad pole dancer crossed with a cat trying to scratch its back.

So I guess the answer is no. I have not seen a professional massage therapist.
    When my triceps ache my chair at work has the perfect angles for pressing them against! It's great

i often rub myself until i feel better. i rub myself until the pain goes away