Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Massages

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Loony Bob (Twintania)

Default Massages

I just had my first professional massage. I did not quite know what to expect - I opted for "neck, shoulders and back" because they are traditionally the parts of my body that get most sore and I expect they could do with a good rub down. So I got told to put on some weird not-quite-underwear and a robe. I got my feet washed in water with petals in it as I made my decisions. "Light, Medium or Deep?" the survey asked. I looked up cluelessly. I don't know, I said with my eyes and vocal chords in equal measure. A girl came along and pointed at "Medium" after I told her I've never had a massage.

I'd call her a bitch but she was most certainly not . Everyone in our resort in Thailand is pretty much the most fantastic person in the world, so insanely nice that I swear they surpass even RSL, Levian and Resha. These are the nicest people I have probably met in the world. I love them. I do not, however, appreciate the choice of 'Medium' because I am - as it turns out - a complete pansy. Well, not completely. I gritted my teeth and did not say 'ow' or 'grrr' at any point. I winced, but they could not see me. They poked their fingers into my body just about enough that I felt they weren't going to pierce my skin as I lay face down staring at a pool of flowers for a good 40 or so minutes.

Not only that, but they started with my feet - odd, as I'd opted for neck, shoulders and back, which I quickly pointed out and they quickly reassured me. It'll be fine, you silly chocobo, they did not say. But they said made assurances on some level regardless. This level was enough for me to not want to offend the nicest people in the world in any way, so I did not offend them and lay back down quickly. They immediately grabbed my feet again. Right. Okay. I can handle this. Will they touch my bum? Oh, yes, they certainly will. I haven't had my bum grabbed by a girl that wasn't Danielle for far too long (as much as I dislike anyone feeling my bum, it is still a strangely effective confidence booster when being done by the right lady), but this was not the way in which I expected it to happen. Thankfully it was not for too long before they did indeed reach my back, neck and shoulders, where they remained for some time.

Eventually I was mounted. I was okay with this. Danielle, after I mentioned it being my first time afterwards, was all "I should have warned you that they get on top of you!" and I did not see the bad thing about this. I have heard of this happening. I was okay. But then they were not sitting on me but they were on me to quite some degree, and I felt their hair a bit on my back for a moment and I could hear the lady breathing heavily as she aligned all of her inner strength into various jabbery, focusing on my shoulder blades at the time in a bizarre method which was simultaneously painful and ticklish. I owed in my head, I stiffled my laughs - although one half-giggle at some point which was seemingly ignored. This caveman would not let down his tribe, no sir.

But eventually the straddling and the long hair brushing my back and the lady's heavy breathing had me thinking. "Wait... what's that thing I heard about happy endings and Thailand and all that in those stories? Danielle is about three meters to my right. This is not going to happen, surely." I had about one second's panic before realising that was the most absurd thought I had ever had, but it didn't stop me from thinking about this rumoured 'thing' that some masseuses have been known to do. I wondered if there were signals that some men would give. Maybe the tent in their absurd provided underpants. Maybe a wink. I hoped I wasn't giving off any of the wrong signals! Thankfully I do not get turned on by having fingers driven into my knee joints and beneath my shoulder blades. No awkward moment for me. Well, aside from the entire massage.

So, today I discovered that massages are not my 'thing' and if I am ever to be wrangled into a massage again, I should opt for 'Light' out of fear of death. Do you like massages?
    Bow before the mighty Javoo!

Gobbledygook! Recognized Member Christmas's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

As long as they don't provide Happy Ending (usually to male patrons). I prefer to have an ending without them being part of it.

I love massages more than anything!! For some reason. I don't know. What you described sounds like heaven, I want a professional massage. All my life I have had to beg girlfriends for massages and maybe I get like 5 minutes tops, not even that. I have had to get by on that for so long. One day my time will come

Very VIP person Tech Admin Rantz's Avatar
    Articles

I had my first professional massage a few days ago, too! It was painful but the painful part felt justified and well needed as she explained about the muscles she was working on and we established why those particular muscles were stressed in my case. For example, I sit down a lot which causes strain in two muscles in the lower back. It was very painful to have her press on those points (she had to tell me to relax and keep a steady breath as I had tensed up a lot), but it did feel like it helped a bit afterwards, and I got a very effective lesson in why I should stand up at my desk at work more often. The non-painful parts were very relaxing and nice, too. Overall a very positive experience for me!

FFXIV Character

Kaladin Cho'Sinn (Sargatanas)

I like both giving and receiving massages. Receiving them almost always puts me to sleep instantly. I grew up giving massages to my grandmother and my uncle, who broke his back in the military. I seriously considered becoming a masseur because I enjoy it so much. It's kind of relaxing and I let my mind drift and it becomes meditative after a while.
    Last edited by chionos; 06-22-2014 at 02:19 PM.

Very VIP person Tech Admin Rantz's Avatar
    Articles

I'll bet he wants a Swedish massage.

Krankzinnigheid ligt dich Colonel Angus's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Editor

I don't think I could handle it. I'm too ticklish.

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Loony Bob (Twintania)

Yeah, the Swedish massage sounds better. Maybe I'll get one someday. Rantz? Sara? ...Anyone?

FFXIV Character

Uh, I think Rantz was offering. It would be rude to go to anyone else.

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Loony Bob (Twintania)

If Rantz is offering, I accept with gusto.

FFXIV Character

Now you're talking Smak.

I'm going to start advertising now for someone who will give me a massage at the 2016 meetup, please, someone

Shlup's Retired Pimp Recognized Member Raistlin's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Editor

Quote Originally Posted by Loony BoB View Post
    I am - as it turns out - a complete pansy.
    Is that supposed to surprise anyone?

I've never actually had a professional massage. I probably should, as I not uncommonly get tension headaches from stiff neck muscles. Maybe I'll look into my local options.

Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I would not judge all massages on the one Thai massage you received. Most masseueses should be asking you as they go "is this pressure okay?" or "how does this feel?" when they start to do something new on your body.

It doesn't sound like I would have liked the Thai massage, either - I like relaxing sessions, not "dig into my muscles to get knots out" sessions. You should have said something!

Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

I've never had a professional massage.

I'd love to have one!