Articles

FFXIV Character

Althalor Lightpike (Excalibur)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Social Media Manager

Boco FFVI Speed Run!

SDGQ is currently running FFVI! http://www.twitch.tv/speeddemosarchivesda (might be over by the time you get there haha)

Their goal is to beat the game, start to finish, 100%, in seven and a half hours.

What's the fastest you think you'd be able to beat this game in? Ever tried a speedrun yourself?

I've never tried to speedrun the game, though a friend recommended that I should, seeing all the other silly stuff I do in it. I don't think I'd finish very quickly, though -- I'd take at least ten hours on a really good day.

I'm annoyed that I missed it. but can still watch it when they put it on youtube. previous years they did FF4 FF7 FF8 and FF9. not tried to speed run a FF yet. did one of KH1 final mix on the HD remix, mostly for the trophy, took ages cause was going for no equip change and no deaths as well.
    "Pretty mysterious Neptune of gameindustry, in the name of the Basilicom I'll punish you!"

Krankzinnigheid ligt dich Colonel Angus's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Editor

They'd probably do it in less than 7.5 if they didn't bother w/ 100%.

I probably couldn't do this. I tend to waste too much time. In my current playthrough of FFT, I'm over 6 hrs. in, & haven't played "Sand Rat Cellar" yet.