Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Pumpkin Contrary (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Cid's Knight

Default Where would you live?

In this world, where would you choose to take up residence and for what reason?

It's a hard choice, but either Zozo or Narshe. Narshe reminds me, climate wise, of where I live now, and I love it here. There is this beautiful stillness that sets in on the world during a snowy night, with the dim lights of the town twinkling quietly in the distance. T -T

That said, I don't like the idea of living in a mining town. On top of the dangers of the profession, especially in an era of steam technology, there are problems surrounding byproducts like chat.

I also love rainstorms, and would find Zozo's dark atmosphere, especially with its direct path into a nearby mountain, undeniably appealing. It's also apparently haunted, though none of the residents seem to care, which lends more appeal of its own. Of course, being stabbed isn't exactly something to look forward to . . .

So, I don't know. If I knew what they were mining in Narshe and was okay with it, I'd live there if could do so without being a miner. If not, I'd probably try to build a home on Mt. Zozo that overlooked the town and invite that chill ass ghost to hang out with me.

Gobbledygook! Recognized Member Christmas's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Coliseum! I am a warrior by birth and I live to fight! Also, I love the purple octopus who is the receptionist.