That was an actual word used by player Zack from Big Brother 16. By far, this season must contain the least intelligent people I have ever seen.

Quotes like "What's 'el quatro' mean?" really start to make me question our overall health because such mental deficiency must be derivative of an external source like poisoned water, polluted air, and genetically modified organisms. Tonight has only been the third episode, but I'm almost certain that I've seen more... obtuse (citing from a thesaurus a more polite term for utterly stupid) behavior from this banal bunch of dribbling dullards than from any previous season.

Of course, I don't really pay much attention to the entirety of the series. I merely stop in for the highlights. I suppose I should be more forgiving. Likely, most of these people are acting not for strategy but because they are expected to by the producers. We've seen how easily people can be ejected from the show. True, there have most often been good reasons (threatening someone's life is never acceptable even as a "joke"), but it always serves as a reminder that this game show emphasizes the "show".

What do you think? Have there been dimmer bulbs in Big Brother history? Is it all just an act to get on the show?