Recognized Member Scotty_ffgamer's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Scotty Ffgamer (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Default Favorite Video Game Glitches!

Last night, fonzie linked this Heavy Rain glitch video, and it is amazing! It does contain spoilers for the very end of the game, by the way!

What are some favorite glitches you have either seen online or experienced first hand?

Articles
    Blog Entries

I've never seen the bad choices to Heavy Rain (like seeing Madison shot, for example), as when I play Heavy Rain it's always with my characters doing well, so watching that video actually got my heart racing.

Blog Entries

57 seconds in.

Articles

Press X to Shaun.

Good old days.

Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Luna Devika (Sargatanas)

AC 3 has some really good ones. Here are 30 of them!

and then there's this beauty..

So this is love and See you space cowboy were made for me.

Quote Originally Posted by radicaledward124 View Post
    AC 3 has some really good ones. Here are 30 of them!

and then there's this beauty..
    Fixed video links. Don't include the full URL when posting vids, just the part after the "v=". That's the video code.
    My friend Delzethin is currently running a GoFundMe account to pay for some extended medical troubles he's had. He's had chronic issues and lifetime troubles that have really crippled his career opportunities, and he's trying to get enough funding to get back to a stable medical situation. If you like his content, please support his GoFundMe, or even just contribute to his Patreon.

He can really use a hand with this, and any support you can offer is appreciated.

Friendship *is* magic. MJN SEIFER's Avatar
    Blog Entries

This is a bit retro, but I love the "Screen Warp" in Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening.

It can make the game look really weird if you use it in the right places, because you can take other characters/monsters to places they shouldn't, and more often than not other characters and monsters will have the wrong graphic or something, and if your inside certain places you can go from one interior location to the other even if they're miles away from each other (I guess all the interiors are on the same file for the developers?), and you can do other weird things too, like if you use it in a particular place it will put you in a "glitch world" which are basically several interior locations, but messed up, and you can "swim" through the walls to get to each one - it is weird. I might list examples of the "glitched worlds" one day.

If you don't know how to Screen Warp, you press Select to bring up the map just as you cross over to the next screen - if you do it right, you will be on the opposite side to where you should be, and if you use it in the right place, things might happen. This will not work on the DX version, and there are some copies of the original that don't have this glitch as well, I think (the older it is the most likely it is to have it, I think).

Far and away my favorite glitch, due to Double Dragon on the NES being balls hard. Just smack this girder with a baseball bat for a few minutes and voila! Dragon Kick.

Now if you can't beat the game after that, you have only yourself to blame.