Articles

FFXIV Character

Althalor Lightpike (Excalibur)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Social Media Manager

Default Go Go Power Rangers

This show came out when I was about 7 or 8 and like every other kid my age I got obsessed with it. The pink ranger was my favorite, making this the one time in my life that I liked something that was colored pink.

Also, green ranger. Yes.

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Pumpkin Contrary (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Cid's Knight

I also liked the Pink Power Ranger

Watching this show as an adult, its pretty awful x)

Quote Originally Posted by Pike View Post
    This show came out when I was about 7 or 8 and like every other kid my age I got obsessed with it. The pink ranger was my favorite, making this the one time in my life that I liked something that was colored pink.

Also, green ranger. Yes.
    Basically everything you said.

Crazy Scot. Cid's Knight Shauna's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Sheetle Bug (Twintania)

At the Towns' wedding, we in the apartment, when getting ready watched the heck out of new Power Rangers. It is ridiculous.

Blog Entries

Oh I loved the Power Rangers. Pink Ranger ftw.

I would play with 2 of my friends and I would have to be pink. Always. I identified with her cuz I was always really small and did gymnastics for a couple of years.

http://www.wired.co.uk/news/archive/...rangers-reboot

Green Ranger was always better than White Ranger.

I remember watching each series up until they did the crossover with Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: The Next Mutation. I think it was Power Rangers in Space?

I kind of just lost interest after that. The upcoming reboot will likely turn me into a rabid fanboy again, though.

Shlup's Retired Pimp Recognized Member Raistlin's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Editor

Blue Ranger was the best.

Green Ranger was a close second.

Krankzinnigheid ligt dich Colonel Angus's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Editor

Sad fact: Thuy Trang, who played the original Yellow Ranger, died in a car accident in 2001.

Famine Wolf Recognized Member Sephex's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

I was 11 when the show first aired, so I was entering that awkward period in life where I felt that I was "too old" to watch something like that. I did anyway, but I wasn't a super fan or anything. I liked the Green Ranger saga a lot, and I thought the White Ranger was cool as well. When most of the original cast was gone I pretty much stopped watching.

I did watch a great retrospective on the series by TGWTG contributor Linkara a couple of years back. He did a good job laying out everything you need to know in a few videos. It was interesting to see his take on the stuff I was familiar with and the stuff that happened long after I stopped watching.

Also this:

My cousin and I watched this obsessively whenever it was on. He had all the toys and everything and both of our favorites were the green ranger.

Awesome show. The green ranger has a great Facebook page where he talks to people all the time if you want to look him up.

FFXIV Character

Sealth Greenwood (Sargatanas)

I was out and about one day a few weeks ago and saw a group of full grown men admiring one's purchase of the Dragon Dagger from Amazon. They were nice enough to let me hold it and press a few buttons.

Articles
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by shion View Post
    Watching this show as an adult, it's just as awesome as when I was a kid and anyone who says otherwise is one of Rita's monsters.
    Fixed.

This show came out when I was four years old. I have a bunch of the old episodes on tape from when they aired and the first season on DVD. I had a crush on the Pink Ranger before I was even at the age to notice girls in that way. The Green Ranger was my favorite. We shared a name and he had the coolest outfit, the coolest weapons, the coolest zord, and the girl. I couldn't have been happier being called Tommy.

I watched all of Mighty Morphin and Zeo. Lost interest in Turbo around the time Tommy left, but got back into it during the time of In Space. I kept on watching through Lost Galaxy, Lightspeed Rescue, Time Force, Wild Force, Ninja Storm, and Dino Thunder. I haven't watched anything else after that. I also saw both movies and played a couple of the games on Sega, SNES, and PlayStation.

Blog Entries

I think somewhere in between In Space and Lost Galaxy is when I clocked out of the series. I had loved it up to that point, especially Turbo because I was one of those kids who loved cool cars.