Quote Originally Posted by NeoCracker View Post
Rosiel from Angel Sactuary (Even if the show was aweful),
Read the manga. The OVAs butchered it completely and have none of what makes AS great.

Now....for the best voices.....

There is no better villain voice for an anime bad guy than Paul Dobson as Naraku.
Naraku Scenes - YouTube

Unless of course it's Darren Dunsten as Pegasus
maximillion pegasus face up face down - YouTube

Although Kent Williams as Father in Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood and Mercenary Tao in Dragon Ball, as well as Robert MocCollum as Sensui in Yu Yu Hakusho and Jellal in Fairy Tail, are close.

Oh and there's alsO Terrence Stone who was a perfect Aoshi Shinamori in Kenshin as well as Captain Mayuri Kurotsuchi in Bleach.

Which reminds me, Richard Cansino was an AMAZING Legato Bluesummers in Trigun. Hard to believe the same guy did Kenshin Himura. (he's also Wilhelm in Xenosaga 1)

Jesus, I could go on for days.... I'm trying to give props to the people who don't usually get any.

For actresses, Moneca Stori as Kagome Higurashi was superb in Inuyasha.
Meredith McCoy as Android Eighteen in Dragonball Z. Her dry yet powerful delivery was perfect for DBZ's strongest gal.
And then there is also Stephanie Nadolny, the voice of Kid Goku in the original Dragon Ball and Gohan in DBZ. Not so much for Gohan but I love her Goku so much.
And finally Jessica Strauss, the voice of Sasha in InFamous. LOVE HER....LOVE HER!!!!
S
a
s
h
a

And to wrap it all up, Final Fantasy's own Kari Wahlgren who gave us Ashe and Shelke.

Well I'm done for now. You all may proceed.