Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: EoFF D&D... again

FFXIV Character

Kaladin Cho'Sinn (Sargatanas)

Wish there were a way to play not-in-real-time.
    Or rather, wish there were a way I could play in real time.

So things may be a bit delayed based upon scheduling. For now the basic rules only allow four races and four classes - though you can combine any of them for your character concept.

Races
    Human
    Dwarf
    Elf
    Halfling

Classes
    Fighter
    Cleric
    Wizard
    Rogue

So try to think up a character who would fit into a fantasy world - what type of person are they, what kinds of equipment might they use. Do you want to play a human warrior who uses a big effin' sword, or something a bit weird - an elf cleric of the nature god, or a dwarf wizard who uses his magic for excavation?

I'm probably going to swing by a shop today and pick up one of the starter sets to check out over the weekend.

Blood In The Water sharkythesharkdogg's Avatar

Even though I can't play, I appreciate you always trying to get games together.

DM'ing takes a sh*t ton of planning and work, so kudos to you. You're good people.

I would like to play whenever i can.. unfortunately i can never play on set days due to my smurfin schedule.. 4days on 4days off switching nights to days every 2 weeks and then back.. starting to make me want to find a new job