Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How did you win the gene lottery and vice versa?

Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Default How did you win the gene lottery and vice versa?

I got some pretty kick ass looking eyes but yet at the same time I'm legally blind.

Total Sweetheart
    Articles
    Blog Entries

I was born this way, baby.

What the bliff Recognized Member
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I didn't! I'm short with very long arms, arthritis, digestive problems that are probably attributed from my mother's side of the family, bad eye sight.... blagh.

I guess I've been told I have pretty eyes and nice teeth. Thanks mom for that at least. Both of those things will be gone if I live to be 80.

Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Alayna Mae (Sargatanas)

Mum's good at English, Dad's good at Maths, and I'm pretty good at both. I also got a reasonably good combination of Mum's organisation/being a decent adult skills and Dad's relaxed/just going to play video games skills, although a little less of the anxiety from Mum would've been nice.

My future is fuelled by the fires of words, wit and companionship.

Tall and slim and tan. No crippling allergies. Pretty good memory and intellect.

Crooked teeth, bad acne when I was a teen. Motivational issues.

tech spirit
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Mirage Askai (Sargatanas)

No significant allergies, good eyesight, tall, reasonably smart.

Terrible skin, will probably go bald in not too many years, awful at focusing.
    everything is wrapped in gray
    i'm focusing on your image
    can you hear me in the void?

I'm only alergic to one thing which I had almost no chance of ever coming in contact with, until that one time I did. (Some kind of false skin they put on me arm )

I am very slightly tone deaf, or something. Theres a few very small range of sounds that I cant' destinguish between, which makes the Xenosaga Song of Nephelim puzzle impossible for me to solve properly. (First time I just kept breaking the lights randomly until it worked. )

I have insomnia, yet also naturally low blood pressure, which is suppose to make you tired and sleepy.

But apparently my eyes are awesome to look at!

Articles

FFXIV Character

Nope (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Hosted the Ciddies

I have pretty eyes which I get complimented on so many times I think I have a pretty good figure too, nice and curvy with a good bootay!

Non-physical things.. I can sing! Which I get from my Dad's side as nobody on my Mum's side can hold a note.

Famine Wolf Recognized Member Sephex's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

Good eyes. Otherwise I look like a dumbass stupid head fat inflated pig asshole man.

EoFF's Laundry Goddess ~*~Celes~*~'s Avatar
    Blog Entries

My eyes, smile, hair, and assets are pretty awesome if I were taller and a little slimmer, it'd be even better. I handle pregnancy VERY well, absolutely no complications to speak of for my first son or this son (so far, still another month and a half left) . And while my first pregnancy did end in miscarriage, I'm told that's very common. I actually got really lucky on the pregnancy aspect, my mom and her mom both had trouble carrying babies. More so my grandma than my mom.

If I could be taller, slimmer, and even just a little more athletic, I think I'd be in good shape. I don't have too much to complain about...my eyesight isn't perfect but it's not the worst either. I'm not legally blind

Oh also I wish I didn't have anxiety/depression definitely. Those kinds of problems (bi-polar, depression, anxiety, borderline personality disorder, narcissism) run on both sides of my family. Thankfully I just have the depression and anxiety and not the other ones!

Blog Entries

I'm small. Which is cool. Need to lose weight, but being short kind of owns. ... Until my best friend texts me and is Like "I'm watching you on tv!!" (referring to the show "Little Women: LA" ... It's about midgets).

Also I have pretty rad hair. And eyes. And huge blobs. Which is a plus for other people, a negative for me.

My smile is pretty cool too. And I tend to think I have an awesome personality .

Gobbledygook! Recognized Member Christmas's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

I've mastered breathing, have 11 toes and can count from 1 to 20.

Blog Entries

Slowly decaying eyesight and dificulty growing chest/facial hair but the rest of me seems pretty normal so far
    Kefka's coming, look intimidating!
    Have a nice day!!

Basically no allergies, I never get sick, I don't have to really take care of myself at all yet I'm healthy and strong, I am like the perfect breeding stock

Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Hair, eyes, hourglass shape from my mother. Thinking process, outlook on the world, predisposition toward the arts and a myriad of other traits from my father. Irrational anger, overly-emotional reactions, worrying from my mother. Anxiety from my father. Patience from my father. Carefree agency from my father. Lactose intolerance from my mother.