Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Clothes, do you care?

Articles
    Blog Entries

More than four, but nothing fancy. I dress for comfort over anything else. I won't spend more than I need to on clothes.

To be honest I have a feeling my love for clothes and fashion is slowly going to take over my life. Also I just bought this amazingly cute pair of Nike trainers purely because they were in The Breakfast Club

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I wear dark t-shirts and jeans. That's it.

I buy clothes once in a blue moon. Usually when something gets a hole in it. Even then it depends on how big the hole is.

Home: either Hanes white V-neck or logo-T with athletic shorts "Joe Boxer" pajama pants.

Out: lately I've been into Tommy Bajama, cool and comfortable.

What the bliff Recognized Member
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Alive-Girl View Post
    To be honest I have a feeling my love for clothes and fashion is slowly going to take over my life. Also I just bought this amazingly cute pair of Nike trainers purely because they were in The Breakfast Club
    Dope, pics of these are necessary.

Crazy Scot. Cid's Knight Shauna's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Sheetle Bug (Twintania)

I don't care that much. As long as I don't look like a complete bum then I will wear whatever. Usually jeans & t-shirt, oftentimes a nerd tee because that's the kind of person I am.

I will wear nicer clothes if the situation calls for it, and I do like dressing up nice. It's just a hassle to do it day to day when I have about 15 minutes to leave the house following waking up because I am lazy.

Articles
    Blog Entries

I have like 4 pairs of bottoms, 2 pair jeans, 2 pair shorts. Then about a million different t-shirts that I will pair with any one of those. I also have going out clothes, shirts, slacks, jackets and a coat that is the most beautiful thing in the world.

Around the house ? naw, not at all. Just wear pjs or whatever; it's all good.

Outside ? Hell yes, got to look perfect, and professional and have the latest fashion and look neat and perfection. Otherwise I feel like others are judging me and giving me funny looks/ stares if I don't feel perfect enough.

It's like a double personality thing almost.

Blog Entries

In the summer I'm usually "that guy" (who some of you probably hate ) who is going around in a pony shirt (or sometimes FF, or whatever I'm into at the time) because yay, bumping into other people with the same interests... like the guy at the supermarket checkout who said "oh you're a brony eh? I've heard of that as I'm a big Tara Strong fan" which I thought was really cool.
    It's like a game with geeky shirts to see how many people (if any) "get it".

Obviously, I'm not stupid. Formal clothes at work, weddings and funerals. Smart casual on dress down Friday or if going out specifically to a restaurant or something. And I doubt I'd wear my cutest Fluttershy shirt to a pub full of lads watching soccer.

I couldn't give a moogle's pompom about fashion really... first and foremost it should be comfortable and affordable. It should be reasonable to care for (a "do not iron" symbol is always a big bonus with me). And then basically if I think it looks good on me, then that makes me feel good and confident as well as comfortable so we're onto a winner!

Whether other people thinks it looks good on me - actually has less bearing on it. As long as I don't have a bunch of people telling me I dress worse than Tidus, I don't care too much, and even if they did my degree of caring would be.... limited

Articles

FFXIV Character

Althalor Lightpike (Excalibur)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Social Media Manager

Aside from clothes I also do not understand spending more than about three minutes getting ready to leave the house.