Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The Big Fat Aeris Spoiler

This could be Dangerous! Carl the Llama's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Legendary Hero (Sargatanas)

Quote Originally Posted by MissH View Post
    What the hell,man?!!! I just played this part this morning. I know I'm 17 years late to the party, but Aeris was my favourite :-( I really liked her! After she died and I had to do that stupid boss fight- which I had to use 2 Phoenix downs on because life had become not worth living, I promptly threw the vita across the bed to Bubba in utter disgust.

I mean what the hell?!
    She is also my favourite character in VII (which is also my favourite game lol) I still use here at every chance I get.

I don't like to take her on the date though, I normally go for Tifa due to the extra scene near the end, but in my most recent playthrough I got the Barret date. Anyways I challenge anyone to prove to me that she is weak in battle, I can come up with an answer to all of your battle related statements.

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Carl the Llama View Post
    Anyways I challenge anyone to prove to me that she is weak in battle, I can come up with an answer to all of your battle related statements.
    She is ace in battle. Once you steal the Striking Staff from Eligor she becomes bad ass. I also loved using her as my dedicated healer. Her limit breaks were awesome.

My last play through I got her Great Gospel and the first time she had chance to use it was in her last fight against Demon Wall. It was perfect.

This could be Dangerous! Carl the Llama's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Legendary Hero (Sargatanas)

Quote Originally Posted by Bubba View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Carl the Llama View Post
    Anyways I challenge anyone to prove to me that she is weak in battle, I can come up with an answer to all of your battle related statements.
    She is ace in battle. Once you steal the Striking Staff from Eligor she becomes bad ass. I also loved using her as my dedicated healer. Her limit breaks were awesome.

My last play through I got her Great Gospel and the first time she had chance to use it was in her last fight against Demon Wall. It was perfect.
    Hey hey hey! You gotta give them a chance to argue before we prove them wrong, now you've said this I doubt anyone will bother to argue :/

SILLY BUBBA!