Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Pumpkin Contrary (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by shion View Post
    "Is this all I was to you? Just a vehicle to be used and cast aside when you needed to move on?"

Poor Yoshi

Articles
    Blog Entries

There are a few answers to this, but at the same time there is only one true answer for me.

Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I've seen the episode The Job from The Office a million, million times, and I'm watching it right now for the million and first time and sobbing my stupid eyes out at the end ;______________________;

Total Sweetheart
    Articles
    Blog Entries

Haven't you heard?

What the bliff Recognized Member
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

That reminds me, I totally cried at the ending of Boys Don't Cry. Such a smurfed up story.

Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Up.
    The Green Mile.
    Marley and Me.

I tear up every time I watch a vet show or a nature show on tv and one of the animals die. I don't know why I still watch them, they're devastating!

Blog Entries

Basically if I'm alone (too many years of "crying is undignified, especially if you're a man" being etched into my brain) I am like a fountain with TV and games.

A few examples off the top of my head:

Lost Odyssey, especially the dreams... I basically worked my way through that entire game wiping tears away

Many, many heart-warming endings to MLP episodes (starting with the first with Luna)

Lots of Trek moments, such as Picard's passion in defending Data's rights as a sentient being in ST:TNG

FF7 (SPOILER)Aeris's funeral of course, Cloud effectively pouring his heart out to Tifa to recover from his mental illness / mako poisoning, and with the general pride and intensity of the ending and lots of FF moments besides

I have like a 10 year gap in my watching of Pokemon but it seems just as emotional as ever - in addition to what @KentaRawr! said I remember from the old days (SPOILER)Snow Way Out, where they're all huddled together and Ash is moved to tears by the friendship from his Pokemon, that quickly sets me off as well.
    Then there's Pikachu's Goodbye, the really emotional farewell where he tries to let the lil guy go free and he comes running after him, with that really sweet song
    And that time when Misty leaves gets me all... misty eyed (sorry :P)

Doctor Who - (SPOILER)Rose getting stranded, the loss of Donna's memory, the departure of the 10th, the "death" of the Ponds

Frankly the list is endless

Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Oh god yeah, the Pikachu's Goodbye episode ;-;

Blog Entries

The only thing I can think of is Patch Adams.

Everything makes me cry! It's ridiculous! I'm definately a "wear my heart on my sleeve" kinda girl and because of that I can't disguise my emotions at all! I hate the crying you do where you can't catch you breath and it makes you sound like a dying donkey *what I assume a dying donkey would sound like*

It makes me sad when people don't consider your feelings. I'd like to think I'm a very kind considerate person. I come way wayyy down at the bottom on my list of priorities and I always try my best to 'be perfect' for everybody and make everyone happy. And it's bloody devastating when people then go and treat you like dirt!

Sorry! *mini-rant over*

Also- "The Notebook"- that film should come with a health warning!

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Doctor Who and Avatar: The Last Airbender always gets me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fynn View Post
    Jinx you are absolutely smurfing insane. Never change.

Quote Originally Posted by MissH View Post
    Everything makes me cry! It's ridiculous! I'm definately a "wear my heart on my sleeve" kinda girl and because of that I can't disguise my emotions at all! I hate the crying you do where you can't catch you breath and it makes you sound like a dying donkey *what I assume a dying donkey would sound like*

It makes me sad when people don't consider your feelings. I'd like to think I'm a very kind considerate person. I come way wayyy down at the bottom on my list of priorities and I always try my best to 'be perfect' for everybody and make everyone happy. And it's bloody devastating when people then go and treat you like dirt!

Sorry! *mini-rant over*
    I'm always like terrified when I go to movies with my friends, just cause I usually end up bawling and then they tease you for it. :/