Happy Fourth of July to our American members of Eyes on FF! Welcome to a new week of Final Fantasy fan art. We hope that you are enjoying your holiday today and weekend, so let's also enjoy some fantastic fan arts as well. This week, we have some rather nice art to share with everyone, so let's take a look, shall we?

neobirdy @ DA

Zidane

Let's start off this week with an amazing artwork of the thieving hero of Final Fantasy IX. I really love the style of this artwork, and how awesome Zidane appears. Great work with the coloring as well!

SY-97Satellites @ DA

Aerith and cherrim

Aw, it's a double dossage of cuteness here with Aerith holding a tiny Cherrim in her arms. It's really adorable!

Sharp-Eyes28 @ DA

Short Haired Princess

A really fantastic drawing of Princess Garnet from Final Fantasy IX. She looks very beautiful in this drawing, it's quite detailed and simple at the same time. Drawing hair is often pretty difficult, but the artist here did a splendid job with Garnet's hair. I love it!

HarveyCecil @ DA

Yuffie - FFVII

A really nice picture of Yuffie. The picture of Yuffie is completely original, while the background appears to be a background image from via Google. Together, it seems to work. Nice job!

Liavelt @ DA

Tina and Celes

Here's a great drawing done by pen of two of Final Fantasy VI's many playable characters. Specifically Tina (Terra) and Celes. The style is really nice. I like the details put into this art, and the small cameo by Mog as well! Very nice.