Hello viewers and members of the EyesoFF community!

And welcome to the LadyJuxtaposition's FF B-Day (Final Fantasy Birthdays) Speed Sketching forum (Part II)!

Since that we are only a half a year away from the new one, I figured I should start a fresh new thread with new speed sketches of Final Fantasy characters. For those who had already visited this forum (Part I), you already know what to expect, quick sketches of the people whose birthdays are celebrated on the day I produced the sketches. In simple words, I celebrate their birthdays by sketching them.

As a quick reminder, I have some conditions to point out before we start this:

• I will only celebrate the characters' birthdays from the games that I already know and researched over. So far, along with FFVII and Dissidia, I looked over FFII, FFIV, FFV, FFVIII, FFIX, and FFX. So expect the characters from those games who actually have birthdays in this forum. Characters with unknown birthdays but with birth months will be celebrated as well.

• Speed Sketching = a full day of sketching and some inking and perhaps coloring, that will depend on the length of free time I have. If you wanted to see a certain sketch in color, then I'll be happy to do so and then edit the corresponding post with the new revised picture. Also, under each sketch will contain a link to the actual sketch in my Deviantart gallery with full-view capability (so that you can see every detail).

• All Final Fantasy characters belonged to Square Enix while the sketches are belonged to me. Moment of Credits will always be stated after each visual post I make.

Also, before I forget, I have a Tumblr account and made a Facebook Page dedicated to my artworks and other stuff I might reblog or share about. You are welcome to like my page and follow my blog, and if you do I will appreciate it.

So then, without further ado, please enjoy!

(07/06): Kiros Seagill FFVIII

Today is the birthday of the man with the voice of reason and an awesome pair of katals, and he is an Asian Michael Jackson, Kiros Seagill!

From his original profile page on FF wikipedia, the sixth day of July marks Kiros' birthday, just two days after the Fourth of July. Man, a lot of fireworks were blasting with blissful celebration!

My OC Dragonite is a big fangirl of Kiros. Not only because he reminded her of Michael Jackson but also it was the katals and his signature Limit Break Blood Pain. The action sequence from the game was so inspiring for her that she attempted to mimic it Bartz's style. Fortunately, she didn't executed it and rather come up with her own moves instead. She may have a weapon named after him though.

So,aging wise, if 1999 (the year Final Fantasy VIII was officially released) was the year when the game started at the beginning, Kiros would've been 55 years old today, or 38 years old during the flashback. I figured out what would've been his birthyear, 1959 or 1976.

Well then, Happy Birthday Mr. Voice of Reason! *secretly prays that Dragonite will not commissioned me a drawing of Kiros doing a Michael Jackson's Moonwalk*

Moment of Credits:

Kiros Seagill (C) copyrighted by Square Enix
Sketch is (C) copyrighted 2014 by LadyJuxtaposition