Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Shlup's Retired Pimp Recognized Member Raistlin's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Editor

Default EoFF NFL Fantasy Football

It's that time again, where we get together to yell at players every Sunday for not catching enough touchdowns. Actually I'm late to setting up the league this year, but we still have 6 or so weeks to get a league together. Plenty of time!

If you were in the league last year, you should have automatically been given an invite. If not, just let me know. And for newcomers: our league can have 14 players, and we had 12 last year, so even if everyone signs up again (which does not always happen), we still have 2 more spots. So if you're at at all interested in the NFL and want to try out fantasy, feel free to have a go. We only ask that you check your team roster at least once every week for injuries/bye weeks, so it's not that much of a time investment. EoFF's league is free through Yahoo, so all you need is a Yahoo account to register and play.

I've tentatively set the draft time for Saturday, August 30th at 3 PM EST, though that's subject to change. Please immediately let me know here or in the league chat what times do and don't work for you. If you don't let me know promptly, you lose the right to complain a week before draft day.

For example: Saturday, August 23rd does not work for me, though I'm available pretty much every other weekend in the afternoon EST.

Are you ready for some football?

EDIT: Also, feel free to discuss any potential rule changes as well.
    Last edited by Raistlin; 07-07-2014 at 12:37 AM.