Thread: for the 1000th time..

FFXIV Character

Height07 (Istory)

Default for the 1000th time..

Finished the storyline again. Been a long time, I almost forgot how great the story was. Lol. Such a good game, ffx.. even better in HD.

I wonder if they're gonna be making an ffxii remaster, they say fans have to "demand" it for that to happen. We have been demanding it but nothing's happening.

Ah well, time for the sidequests. Have to go to the store to get me some redbulls. Gonna be dodging some lightnin' boltz!

Gobbledygook! Recognized Member Christmas's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Of course, it's always nicer to see Yuna dance and shake in HD.

I'm finally playing through FFX HD and it is indeed nice to go through the story line again. I haven't touched the game in YEARS, so it's actually quite surprising/embarrassing how many little plot details I missed the first few times I played it. I'm blaming it on the fact that I was only 13 when I first played FFX on the PS2 :P
    wheee!

:hello: WHAT HAPPENED TO THE HELLO KITTY SMILEY :hello:

While I really enjoy the story of FFX, I am always so mesmerized by the gameplay I get stuck somewhere doing optional stuff (Calm Lands and capturing comes to mind), that I kind of forget what was I doing and what I was supposed to do nowadays.