Thread: Besaid Aurochs

Default Besaid Aurochs

anybody ever keep the team and not pick up anyone else? I'm thinking this one through I might keep the whole team that way blitzball is actually a challenge. Their stats are just terrible though!

Articles
    Blog Entries

I did, only because I didn't know you could recruit new players in the first place.

pinchpinchpinchpinchpinch ScottNUMBERS's Avatar

Ironically, the only one I let go is Keepa.
    Staring at my sig will not induce epileptic fits.

A themagicroundabout sig, by themagicroundabout.

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

No, I usually completely overhaul them. The defenders often stay, but the rest, well, yeah. And I feel pretty guilty about it in truth, but who doesn't want a Tidus - Brother - Wedge frontline?

Blog Entries

I did it once, and it wasn't too bad, as long as you stay a few levels in front of everyone else and focus the attack around Tidus' Jecht Shot 1 and 2. Datto becomes pretty beast at later levels anyway and Letty is above average throughout, so the original Auroch outfit is actually pretty good offensively.

Now subbing out Tidus for Wakka after the airship becomes available - that would be tough. I might give that a go actually.

Most of the time, I replace players pretty quickly though. If you know who to recruit, you can have an unbeatable team by Macalania, well before having access to the airship. Ropp is on the Mi'ihen Highroad so it's easy enough to sign him almost straight out of Luca and he's good enough to stay with you right through to Level 99. Kyou at Djose is another great defender, and Miyu at the Moonflow is an excellent goalie (though not so much in the late game). Linna at Macalania the best midfielder option until Brother and starts with Nap Shot 3.

I ALWAYS kept just the BA team.

First it felt more challenging at the start, second it felt more canon, third it doesn't even matter since after few games it's easy anyway, fourth I found getting other players too bothersome.

Also ever since my second playthrough I always get them to win the Luca tournament even if it takes two-three resets because I simply hated those Luca Goers faggots and the narrator of the tournament. Gotta show them how much they suck and who's the boss.

I usually only recruit Brother and I'm good. I've looked at guides and such but I never cared enough to put in the effort to find all these people. I never liked using Wakka either. >.<

Articles

I usually started to play blitzball when I get Brother as well. I'm going to hold on and do any blitxball until I can recruit a super team to win all the games.

Articles
    Blog Entries

Datto is scary good. I just scored 9 goals with him because he can just outrun everything and break to anyone that does manage to catch him. The only person I let go was Botta so far.