Thread: Final Fantasy Record Keeper

Master of the Fork Cid's Knight Freya's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Freya Meow (Sargatanas)

Moogle Final Fantasy Record Keeper

Guess what! We have another Teaser site! Don't groan just yet. This one looks interesting at least. It's called Final Fantasy Record Keeper.

The site itself doesn't give too much information. It has a countdown clock that has one portion of it pixelated. It rotates on which portion that is, be it the days, hours, minutes, or seconds. In the background we have notable Final Fantasy character art from various entries in the series appear on the screen before fading away again. Some of those characters have been Vivi from Final Fantasy IX, Snow from Final Fantasy XII, and Terra from Final Fantasy VI, among other various characters. There is a silhouette of an unknown character in the middle. This could be the main character for the game. It looks a bit like a Moogle carrying some books. Any Final Fantasy that has a main Moogle character seems to be favored by the fans.

Alright now you can groan: The site is created by Square Enix and DENA, the latter being owned by Mobage, the mobile game developer. This means the game will be for mobile devices. No word as of yet if that game will be translated to English.

So what is this game that shows our beloved characters? Even if it's a mobile game, it looks interesting. Only time will tell, just a few days time that is.

What do you think this is about? Are you interested in a mobile game for once? What would interest you in a mobile game?

A mobile game would interest me if it were not a mobile game, and were instead available for PSP or 3DS. Or, you know, a standard console.

does anyone have any info about this? I checked out the site and it showed a few characters that I am familiar with. (9 and 12)

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

I hope it's a Final Fantasy library simulator where you play as a Moogle librarian and you have to deal with the likes of Zell returning their books late.

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Pumpkin Contrary (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Psychotic View Post
    I hope it's a Final Fantasy library simulator where you play as a Moogle librarian and you have to deal with the likes of Zell returning their books late.

Quote Originally Posted by Psychotic View Post
    9/10 Would play.

Master of the Fork Cid's Knight Freya's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Freya Meow (Sargatanas)

If it was a final fantasy library sim, i'll play the kweh out of it.

so, uh, the site is live, but i can't read it. what is it?

EDIT: it's this. WELL THAT'S PRETTY DANG COOL. http://www.siliconera.com/2014/07/17...record-keeper/