Thread: Favorite Story Resolution

Memento Mori Site Contributor Wolf Kanno's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Relm Favorite Story Resolution

I love how the WoR came up with some really cool sidequests or story events to clear up the casts various issues, so which was your favorite? I have a special in my heart for Cyan's Dreamworld though the Phoenix Cave with Lock and Rachel as well as Terra in Mobliz were pretty awesome as well. .

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Fynnek Zoryasch (Twintania)
    Contributions
    • Former Editor
    • Former Cid's Knight

I think Terra in Mobliz was the most memorable for me.

And there's this funny thing about the resolutions. Unless I'm mistaken, all of them actually drive the point home what the main theme of this game is - love. Every character (as far as I remember) has a story resolution that has something to do with love. And Terra's is perhaps the most evident case, where she did worry about love before and later found it by caring for the kids. Also, Strago. Wasn't it his love for Relm that saved him from the clutches of Kefka's doomsday cult?

I love almost everything about the WoR, but my favorite story resolution is when Rachel finally tells Locke to get over his guilt about her. It is a very touching moment. I also really like Terra finding a type of love in the children of Mobliz.

Blog Entries

I liked Locke's. Emotional with goodies at the end.

I kinda wish Cyan was more involved in his own dream.

Gau was good but we didnt get any sort of trinket for it. I wouldve liked if it was a playable sidequest like dressing up Cloud and you get a reward based on how presentable Gau is.

Sabin's kind of came out of no where and doesnt have a strong emotional drive if you forgot about his master since he is only mentioned at the beginning

The Strago + Gungho plot wasn't really worth the effort
    Last edited by blackmage_nuke; 07-27-2014 at 05:29 PM.
    Kefka's coming, look intimidating!
    Have a nice day!!

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Loony Bob (Twintania)

Gau.
    Bow before the mighty Javoo!

Quote Originally Posted by Shiva95 View Post
    I love almost everything about the WoR, but my favorite story resolution is when Rachel finally tells Locke to get over his guilt about her. It is a very touching moment.
    Yes, I find that very touching too...Finally, he can let go of Rachel and love again.

But there's a difference in script between the SNES version and GBA version. IN GBA, Rachel says something like "give your love to the one who now dwells in your heart"

That's simply one of the best lines in FF series. It shows Locke is also in love with Celes *squeals*